This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statics who wants to get one going?

Hey ppl I am new to these forums but just wanted to say whats up to everyone and see if anyone is interested in getting a static going. Most of my jobs are past the dunes so im thinking of starting at level 20 or so. Let me know if interested send me a tell Gwaine or pm me sometime. Thanks guys and I hope we can get something going soon.

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Statics who wants to get one going?

It would probably help if you put down what jobs your interested in lvling, what lvls they are, what jobs you would be looking to static with, the time and days your usually on, etc.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

You're not really going to need a static per se before level 40ish, because it's just far too easy to level, and so many places to do it.

40-50+ will fly by in a static as you start to get your more useful skills, as invites may start to dwindle as you get higher and higher, and you really need to be partying with experienced players.

Comment

Great thanks for the input but looking to just meet some new ppl not just get levels.
        Last edited by Gawaine; 02-28-2006, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X