This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Fresh start with a LS

Me and my wife have a LS for just us but now shes going back into business online and has to almost quit the game.(she will play still play sometimes).

I'm looking for a fun LS to do the missions and quests with and lvl up my characters.
    I dont want to be too hardcore cause i believe it takes the fun out of the game.I currently have 4 characters Im working in.

Kingjester = Lvl 28mnk/14war (wanting to switch to Ranger at 30)
    Diablokiller = Lvl 20blm/15 whm
    Rebeldaddy=Lvl 22 rdm/10war (I know a mage sub would be better fixin to work on that)

Rebeljester=lvl 15 thf

Currently my crafter (Diablokiller) is lvl 48 bone/40 leather/37 Cloth
    My wife is lvl 62 cloth so I can contribute gear for us if needed.

So if there are any FUN LS out there looking for a mature gamer with a great since of humor then make a post here and we can set up a time for me to get a pearl.

I play on EST at night mainly
    I have COP also and will have new exspansion pre-ordered when availible at EBgames.com

Thx in advance
    Last edited by KingJesterEOE; 01-06-2006, 09:10 AM.

Re: Need a Fresh start with a LS

hey i'm level 32 theif...so if you can get up to about 30, 31, then i'd be glad to start up a LS with you. I'm trying to start a Thieves Guild Link Shell but i'd be glad have you join and do some missions. I'm not very hard core either, and I do not have tons of time to play, mostly night time. I'm living on EST also, so that should work out nice. Message me back and tell me what you think.
    I wanna play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacoblah
      hey i'm level 32 theif...so if you can get up to about 30, 31, then i'd be glad to start up a LS with you. I'm trying to start a Thieves Guild Link Shell but i'd be glad have you join and do some missions. I'm not very hard core either, and I do not have tons of time to play, mostly night time. I'm living on EST also, so that should work out nice. Message me back and tell me what you think.
      Sounds good.I'll be on tomorrow night (Wed) at around 10pm

Heres my characters names I'll be on one of them LOL
      Rebeldaddy
      Kingjester
      Diablokiller
      Rebeljester

I'll send ya a /tell when i get on post your ingame name so I know

Comment

My ingame name is Boli. Yeah we'll try and meet up and get this Thieves Guild started. So you don't know which name you'll be on? And what city are you from again? Bastok,Sandy or Windurst?
        I wanna play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacoblah
          My ingame name is Boli. Yeah we'll try and meet up and get this Thieves Guild started. So you don't know which name you'll be on? And what city are you from again? Bastok,Sandy or Windurst?
          I have characters and mules in all 3 cities.My theif is in Sandy,my other 3 characters are homebased in Windy.I'll send ya a /tell when I get on tonight

Comment

ok thats cool. I'm currently in bastok right now but i started in sandy, i'm a sandy native. Maybe we can find a place to meet up.
            I wanna play!!!

Comment

Working...
            X