This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasures of Aht'Urgan

..Or whatever the hell it's called. Anyone else excited for this? I just looked at the screenshots on the POL Viewer (had seen a few before), and it looks amazing. The new areas look great (I'm not really interested in the new jobs, perfectly happy with the currents). What's your opinion on the expansion thus far and what are you looking forward to most?

Re: Treasures of Aht'Urgan

Blue mage looks pretty awesome. That abandoned ghost ship area thing looks pretty sweet too. =O

http://emomashu.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Pervert perverter most pervert. I hate online world
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Yea that boobie wont be staying in place much longer it's my guess.

Anyway i think this thread is kinda redundant no? We have several threads where you couldve expressed your opinion on TAU, no need to create more... why not contribute to the already existing threads?
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I don't think you guys understand the "concept" of a Forum board.

Comment

well golly gee~ now I have a clear understanding why this furom is dead. these idiots are the ones that killed it...

anyways, to stay topic, I personally aren't too enthusiastic about the new expansion(meh....I dunno why). Bluemage doesn't excite me. maybe if Cetra wore the BLU Af and belly danced then I'll like it >.>
            <.<

the new areas are really gorgeous~ but I doubt that I'd visit them anytime soon since I'm a low lvl nooblet again =/ don't think I'll get the expansion anytime soon.

Comment

maybe if Cetra wore the BLU Af and belly danced then I'll like it >.>
              <.<
              Lol >.>

Comment

No, you're the idiot.

Ding!

And the forum is dead how? we have over 200 new messages everyday, so go choke yourself and try not to make too much of a mess.

Flame on baby, flame on.
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

omg XD fucking retard. go back to Ragnarok you ganker, obviously there isn't 200 messages if your bored enough to read here in this DEAD forum. go have your mother sit on your face or someting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cetra
                    Lol >.>
                    teehee^^)b

przzzz?

Comment

...Double post. Funny... tee-hee. >_>;

When Aht Urghan comes out... I think I will come back to FFXI just to check out the new jobs... if only for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Unemployed
                        omg XD fucking retard. go back to Ragnarok you ganker, obviously there isn't 200 messages if your bored enough to read here in this DEAD forum. go have your mother sit on your face or someting.

{Notice} {Child} {Found It!}
                        {Please do not abbreviate your words.}
                        {Run away!}

I alone post 200 message a day -.- Go back to your RP forums and wank on cybersex with 13 year old boys.

{Death} {You can have this.}
                        Last edited by Kittyneko; 12-21-2005, 03:26 AM.
                        http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Originally posted by Unemployed
                          Firstly do you know the meaning of retard?
                          Secondly, a dead forum has less than 30 messages a day, this one has a minimum of 200 a day.
                          3rdly, its christmas time so people are spending more time having to do teh family thing and waste money on pointless presents (***scrouge***)
                          Obviously with these comments your a child, all i can say is grow up or join killing ifrit forum where a bunch of wankers just slag each other off all day in a pointless monitude of childish philistinism.

Double Post Edited:
                          Originally posted by Balfree
                          Yea that boobie wont be staying in place much longer it's my guess.

Anyway i think this thread is kinda redundant no? We have several threads where you couldve expressed your opinion on TAU, no need to create more... why not contribute to the already existing threads?

Originally Posted by Palin2222
                          Many, many times during your life you will look at your reflection in a mirror and ask yourself: am I Spoony?
                          In the Uk Spoony is a well known Radio 1 DJ, part of the Dream team, very well respected here so I wouldn't mind being called spoony. If you don't beleive me, look here http://www.2step-garage.co.uk/dj_profile/dj_spoony.htm
                          Last edited by Jarre; 12-21-2005, 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Firstly do you know the meaning of retard?
                            Yes, it's Jarre.

On topic.
                            I've playing around with THF (had someone make some Flachon's which I made into Flame Blades ). I hope they make more of these swords cause I look bad ass with 'em.
                            RDM75 THF75 BRD47
                            WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
                            DRK26 RNG37

Sky: O Sea: O ToAU: O
                            Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Having Fun: X (Only when in Limbus as THF)

Comment

I wont even rise to the bait!!

On topic, does anyone know how many new jobs there are supposed to be (even if we don't know what tehy will be?) Also does anyone know if teh caps are going to be increased on the other jobs for this?

Comment

Working...
                              X