Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Blue Obsidian rpls

Hello! /wave
    I have started a new ls for rps on Diabolos and was looking for members. now i know that the other thread (wich is now closed) had a few people looking as well. i was in the same boat and well i had a few gill lying around and put it to good use.
    Electric blue Obsidian is (as far as i know) the only rping ls on Diabolos. if there -is- others out there i havn't heard of them nor found them. The name that will come up is actully ElectricBluObsidian with a bright bluely green ls purl.

A little about the ls:
    The tital is an actual gem stone and i would like to bring qualities from both the Electric blue obsidian stone and the obsidian stone to the ls.
    those qualities are compassion, strength, has no limitations, it exposes flaws and weaknesses, nothing can be hidden, it heals past wounds and shields agents negativity. also it balances the fields.
    i would like to say our moto would be : (its kind of long)
    Be strong on our Journey, Together we will be a shield for the weak, We will have no Limitations in our actions and we will mercilessly attack, exposing flaws and weaknesses. Together with our strength every enemy shall fall!
    (this can change if it sounds odd.)

As for the members i only ask a few things. if your logged in you are IC. unless stated before every line OC. please no bashing, not a heck of a lot of swearing. i know i will be at time but i try not to do a lot of it.

if you wish to join pm or come find Jeuhyaa or (more likely Taila) or post on here.
    thanks
Working...
X