Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath Recruiting

well the title says it all.

if anyone interested please send me a tell in game (Josafath) or go to our forums and apply. thanks

Aftermath Linkshell Website

Re: Aftermath Recruiting

Wow, why did I never make the connection that that's who you were? I know I've seen you around a lot here and there, it just never dawned on me.

Comment

I just want to comment on the LS system. I see you put certain sacs in charge of different job groupings. I absolutely commend you on this. It was something I was trying to start in one of my old HNM's but the hierarchy poo poo'd my idea. Glad to see someone doing it because its a great system. Kudos.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Ohhh would you love my bst long time? I hate going to events with my nin.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Just from reading the rules, it does indeed sound like a pretty nicely ran shell. I'd hop on, but then again, you know my situation.

Comment

apply in the forums Little Ninja. we will see what happens

Comment

Working...
            X