New player looking for friendly linkshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player looking for friendly linkshell

Hello. I'm somewhat new to FFXI. The game is a challenge, but I enjoy it and would really like to stick with the game. I think I'm going to need friends to overcome alot of the obsticles the game has... I really really wanna do all the games missions and learn about the story line. So I was wondering if there were any friendly linkshells that would like to have me and lend aid with quests and things.

I'm a Mithra named Tantra. I want to work with the mage classes. At the moment, I am leveling a Red Mage, but I would like to level White Mage as well and maybe make it my main job. I was also considering summoner.

Thanks for reading.

Re: New player looking for friendly linkshell

I would offer you a spot...if you were on the same server as me and I had my own linkshell.

Comment

Hello Tantra,

Give me a {/tell} in-game, if you are still looking for a Linkshell.
      We would welcome you and try to help you as much as we can.

My name is Murwitz, but if i am not on, talk to Azazel.
      He could provide you with a pearl also.

Comment

Hey if you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a /tell my name is Erek. I'm also a sackholder in my LS and would gladly give u a pearl if u still needed a LS.

Comment

If it's allright, I'm send you guys a tell too. Since I'm new and looking as well.

Comment

I'm actually still kind of looking for a linkshell. I'm a 37smn now and would like to find a LS that could maybe help me with gear and avatar quests (though I only lack Diabolos and Fenrir). I still need to do pretty much all of the story missions and most of my nation missions. I can't do it all by myself though. =[

Comment

You are welcome to check out EliteAssassinz. It's a social shell which also happens to band together to do missions and quests. rather large, pretty helpful, lots of nice people in there. Can hit up myself, Blauce, Stillmatic, Carlissa, Seshomaru, Salsa for pearl if you want to check it out. It's kinda a conglomeration of people who want a nice place to hang out. Most of the members actually came from or are in other specialized shells, so it's very much an oasis.
              sigpic
              The one, the only, the Kai!

Singing, slashing, taming, nuking, evoking, dancing, strategizing, & pwning Elvaan death machine extraordinaire!

75BRD, 75BLU, 75BST, 75BLM, 75SMN, 75DNC, 75SCH

Comment

Originally posted by kaibelf View Post
                You are welcome to check out EliteAssassinz. It's a social shell which also happens to band together to do missions and quests. rather large, pretty helpful, lots of nice people in there. Can hit up myself, Blauce, Stillmatic, Carlissa, Seshomaru, Salsa for pearl if you want to check it out. It's kinda a conglomeration of people who want a nice place to hang out. Most of the members actually came from or are in other specialized shells, so it's very much an oasis.
                I might hit one of you up tomorrow. I plan on getting on early (maybe 4AM EST (GMT-5)) but I might not get on till..well, probably twelve hours from then. xD. Depends on if I can wake up then or not. Names Renegadefridge and I just started out, level 9 Galka Monk right now.

Looking for exactly what that linkshell sounds like, so I hope I catch someone online tomorrow.

Comment

You are 2 years too late... Maybe you should check the last post date before you post...

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                    You are 2 years too late... Maybe you should check the last post date before you post...
                    Hahaha

*phew*

Guess I'm gonna have to start getting used to that one eh. Used to first page stuff being, er, new.

Comment

In that case, Im reviving this topic.

Lvl nine Galka monk, looking for a social linkshell. Hit me up in game, on the forums, in this topic, at my email...wherever.

And I promise I will start looking at the post dates here so I dont go reviving dead topics all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X