Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Player

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    Yep. You should. If you don't.... thing will happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    .... thing will happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    Yep. You should. If you don't.... thing will happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    Yyg is totally legit. You should take him up on his offer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Returning Player



    Just sayin'.

    (Okay I'm gonna stop with the images. Maybe.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    I have candy. Just sayin'

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Returning Player

    Welcome to the forums. Not all of us around these parts still play (like me), but we have a great community around here and that's what keeps us coming back. Whatever you decide in terms of FFXI, hope it's fun for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faligorn
    started a topic Returning Player

    Returning Player

    Howdy!

    I am so happy to say that I finally got the nerve to come back to FFXI. It's been about a year since I've been on, and at that point I'd only been back for a month or so. To be honest, it's been about two or three years since I've played seriously, as I've been sucked into WoW for the longest time.

    I started my MMO journey with FFXI back in 2004 and there's just no getting away from it. Every time I leave it, I find myself coming back.

    Anyways, I'm pretty pumped to be coming back and I'd like to see where the buzz is. I've looked around and I understand some stuff is going down on Titan, but I also see from Yygdrasil's posts that stuff is going down on Valefor. Currently, my main is on Sylph, but I am willing to transfer so that I may join in the community with other folks who play for the enjoyment of the game. I can't stand the ten year olds on WoW anymore.

    Ya'll can hit me up on here, Skype, AIM, or whatever. I'm just looking for some folks to have a good time playing what I consider to be the best MMO around.

    Thanks.
Working...
X