So what to do now...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what to do now...?

Ive started two weeks ago and gotten a decent grasp of the game and i know about nation missions and done a few quests ,but wanted to know if there is other missions to do except the nation ones or just is there something i should be be aiming for ,instead of just lvling up all the time ...
    War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Re: So what to do now...?

There are tons of quests and missions. Quests need fame so you have to get that to open more quests. Missions are more about your level. So just get levels so you can do more missions and quests. Simple enough. Unless you want some kind of side thing to do. That could be fishing, or raising a Chocobo (kinda' expensive...). There are a bunch of things to do honestly. They open up more as you level is all.
    To be the best in this game...you must help each other become the best.

Comment

wellz, as far as story line goes, the nation quest's lead into the jeuno quest's, which lead into the zilart quests, which then somewhat lead into the CoP quests, which then lead into the ToAU quests. They can be done out of order, but it's more fulfiling to get them in order.

Other "side quests" that aren't really optional:
      Subjob
      Choco Liscense
      Airship pass
      Kazham Pass
      Gate crystals
      etc.

Comment

oh right i was confussed on how to get the expansion missions availble, makes sense now :D
        War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Comment

Originally posted by MIthra_Akira View Post
          oh right i was confussed on how to get the expansion missions availble, makes sense now
          All of the expansion missions are more-or-less already available to you (assuming you have the expansions installed). It's just a matter of finding the right NPC to start the first mission in any given series of missions. None of the storylines require that you finish any other storyline of missions; however to proceed through certain missions you may need to complete prerequisite missions from other storylines.

For example, to begin to Rise of Zilart missions, you must attain rank 6 in your home nation, but you do not to to complete the missions thereafter of start RoZ.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
          ------
          Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
          When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Working...
          X