X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first night in Vana'diel

I show you my first night in Vana'diel how i get lost and confused xD

Re: My first night in Vana'diel

Were you able to contact anyone for a pearl?
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by AceHikura View Post
      I show you my first night in Vana'diel how i get lost and confused xD

Final FAntasy 11 Part 1 the lost elvaan in a strange new place - YouTube
      The exploration was alot of fun when I started the game too.

Also you need several posts before you can post URLs so you can click on the link in the quote.
      sigpic

Comment

lmfao@ "That's a High level guy. We're not going to follow him though. High level guys go to high level places with high level mobs"

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

If you ever need to know where ANYTHING is....

FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
          is your best friend.

But damn you!!!!!

You just made me want to play again, and I completely kicked the game...... It took too much time, and now it takes even more time... lol

Comment

Haha thanks for the help everyone and @yggdrassil yea wasnt going to do that im level 20 warrior now ^.^

Comment

Make sure to add neverslip's character to your friends list. He's also on Cerberus... and was one of the only reasons I was considering moving to that server at any point. Slips ma' boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                Make sure to add neverslip's character to your friends list. He's also on Cerberus... and was one of the only reasons I was considering moving to that server at any point. Slips ma' boy.
                I'll look him up next time im on. I'm working on some work for college right now, i had to logg off . I was getting some good exp to :D

Comment

Originally posted by AceHikura View Post
                  I'll look him up next time im on. I'm working on some work for college right now, i had to logg off . I was getting some good exp to :D
                  20 levels in such a short time is not unheard of these days... but great job! I'll try and motivate myself to actually take videos and show you some of my activities.

Comment

hehe cant wait to get to 30 to get my samurai though and show me some of that awesome endgame content!!! :D

Comment

Wow. o-O I'm with Takelli - this does not help with my withdrawal syndrome.

Glad you're enjoying yourself!
                      Originally posted by Yygdrasil
                      Originally posted by Nandito
                      Ponies.

Duh.
                      You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandito View Post
                        Wow. o-O I'm with Takelli - this does not help with my withdrawal syndrome.

Glad you're enjoying yourself!
                        come back to us!! You can't resist Vana'diels calling!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh im here.... I'm just on Lakshmi. No plans to move any time soon. I rather like it here. I play with Taskmage and Murphie. Although... Murph is taking a month off of playing and I hardly get to play at the same time as TM does recently. I'm actually rather content playing alone for most of the hours that I'm on. I would love it if there were someone to play with during my timeframe... but that's a lot to ask of most people. It's just to damn early... even for me at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                            Oh im here.... I'm just on Lakshmi. No plans to move any time soon. I rather like it here. I play with Taskmage and Murphie. Although... Murph is taking a month off of playing and I hardly get to play at the same time as TM does recently. I'm actually rather content playing alone for most of the hours that I'm on. I would love it if there were someone to play with during my timeframe... but that's a lot to ask of most people. It's just to damn early... even for me at times.
                            Maybe SE will merge lakshmi and Cerberus

Comment

Doubtful for the forseeable future... but it would certainly be awsome if they did.

Comment

Working...
                              X