TO ALL THE NONBELIEVERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ALL THE NONBELIEVERS!!!

You didn't believe me. You laughed at me. You mocked me. You said there was no way I soloed sea horror at level 65. Yeah? Well how about I solo it at level 63!!

SUCK IT!

Re: TO ALL THE NONBELIEVERS!!!

Are you playing on an 8 inch monitor?

Comment

I think George soloed that actually.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

This changes nothing, we'll keep talking about Sea Horror for years to come, plus we'll now also make fun of your music and how we muted it to watch the video.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Nice job. I hate that dirty tentacle rape monster... brings joy seeing him die everytime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Also~~~~~~~~~~~`

Makes me really wanna figure out how to get FFxi playable for me on my laptop... 360 is like playing FFxi w/ perpetual Dusk Gloves it seems.
          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

About 10 inches, it's really a tv that also happens to be a computer monitor.. no joke. Raydeus, I thought there was no way I could hate you more but you've proven me wrong. Well done!

Comment

Why don't you get a real computer? I know the fisher price ones have pretty colours, but seriously.
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Congratulations and all but this really highlights is how broken Drg's survivability is compared to other pure DD jobs and to a lesser extent how overpowered Blu is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                  Why don't you get a real computer? I know the fisher price ones have pretty colours, but seriously.
                  I'm 15 and have no real source of income, so I work with what I have.

I think a good sam/dnc could solo this around 65.. perhaps. Regardless, DRG does have epic survivability, but nowadays that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Comment

Get a job you bum.
                    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I seriously saw this title in the new posts search and I thought that it was about the non-rapture.

However, any thread in which someone ends up hating Raydeus more wins in my book.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

That was pretty amazing when Seyonne did it back in 2004 ;P though you did shave off a few levels. This must be much easier now with /blu and the 2-hander update.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I cannot believe 12 posts have gone by with no one saying BOOM.

Raydeus, I am disappoint.

Comment

What's your avatar now, Murphie? It looks like a sofa propped against a wall.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

It's pretty fucking awful, isn't it? I'm fairly certain that who ever designed the BLU AF hated FFXI.

Comment

Working...
                              X