Adventures in Vana'Diel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures in Vana'Diel

Hello everyone I have began my journey into the world of Vana'Diel as a Tarutaru named Grimfyre. I have recently recorded my adventures and you can watch them here ---> [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWDBWJMSpNI&feature=PlayList&p=9A7BE5F672C40C55&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1"]YouTube- Dragons Den - Final Fantasy XI Project[/nomedia].

More videos will be added as i record them, if you like these then please subscribe to my channel and/or favorite, like, comment.

Follow me as i take on the wilderness that is Vana'diel.

Name - Grimfyre
    Server - Quetzalcoatl
    Race - Tarutaru
    Linkshell - Remnant

Re: Adventures in Vana'Diel

What was that? I couldn't even....

Comment

lol you must've been the one that replied on youtube... Watch the actual episode 1 of the series and it is FFXI...that first video is just showing the final fantasy franchise and kind of a cut-scene compilation with one of my most favorite Final Fantasy songs out there.

I renamed the video so people get a better understanding on that first one. i put those in a playlist cuz they were the 3 Final fantasy videos i got so far. More will come soon

Comment

No. that was my brother zeethreeareohsixsixseven. he should be logging in to your server any second now actually. hes a 77 rdm/whm atm and runs a hnm/sky ls called "all your weekends belong to us"!

Comment

Originally posted by LeonstrifeLEV View Post
          No. that was my brother zeethreeareohsixsixseven. he should be logging in to your server any second now actually. hes a 77 rdm/whm atm and runs a hnm/sky ls called "all your weekends belong to us"!
          That LS name is genius.
          PSN ID: Kelshan
          Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
          Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X