Eald'narche Fandub (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eald'narche Fandub (SPOILERS!)

I'm not crazy, I'm just practicing. This thing still sounds silly though.

I want to be a voice actor when I get out of school, so I thought I'd try my hand at doing some voice work. First attempt was at Eald'narche.

I seem to have gotten the voice down alright according to some people, but I think he sounds too girly. Also, sometimes his tone doesn't match his body language and whatnot, so I may redo him. Near the end a lot of the syncing is off too. All in all, this needs more work.

Oof.

Was fun to do at any rate...I may have scared the neighbors with all that talk of blowing up the world, though.

ealdnarchefandubness.wmv - FileFront.com
    Last edited by Eiyoko; 02-16-2008, 11:18 AM. Reason: link fixed.

Re: Eald'narche Fandub (SPOILERS!)

I hate you. So much.

I listened to about the 1st 5 seconds, and had my vision of the great king forever shattered.

Sorry, but that's just awful. Now, I'm not sure if his voice would also be reflected in his child like appearance (that is, would he sound like a kid) but I envision David Kaye being a good candidate for his voice.

Trez/Sesshoumaru's voice FTW. Or if you want a younger tone, Richard Ian Cox wouldn't be so bad either (though it'd be sorta weird hearing Inu Yasha's voice coming from him) Paul Dobson as a last resort I guess.

Ocean Group FTW!!! VANCOUVER PWNS U
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

True, it's not the best; I'm still learning. I plan on redoing this to sound different if I ever get the time or motivation. Sorry for the disappointment.
      Last edited by Eiyoko; 02-15-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

not bad for a start
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Working...
        X