44 Beastmaster Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44 Beastmaster Videos

I've been taking videos for a year or so and will usually keep fraps loaded when i'm playing FFXI. When something interesting happens, i'll usually capture it on video and upload it.

I started with Youtube, but now i've switched to Stage6 since they allow you to upload very high quality videos. Youtube limits you to 320x240.

I don't have anything really impressive like soloing Ungur or Tyrannic Tunnok, but maybe someday.

Here are some links to the videos:

Youtube Videos (29)

High Resolution Stage6 Videos (broadband only probably, unless you download)

Re: 44 Beastmaster Videos

If this is the same dissident that posts bst videos on youtube, good work! You've got some cool stuff.

I've been thinking about doing some bst videos and uploading, but my time is limited.
    Maybe I'll get started on that sometime soon. I've found some inspiration in your work.

Comment

Really good videos! Thanks for the post~

Comment

hey i was looking at a few of your videos (awesome btw) but.. i noticed that you had macros that showed all your recast times. Care to share how to write those?? I'd love have one that told me all my abilities and how long they have left! Not to mention set up ones that tell me when they're half way done! Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kerio View Post
          hey i was looking at a few of your videos (awesome btw) but.. i noticed that you had macros that showed all your recast times. Care to share how to write those?? I'd love have one that told me all my abilities and how long they have left! Not to mention set up ones that tell me when they're half way done! Thanks a bunch!
          /recast

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
          ------
          Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
          When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
            /recast
            er.. then what? the rest of the macro? I was wondering about your set up for things like charm and tame and such

Comment

You can use:

/recast "Utsusemi: Ni"
              /recast "Divine Seal"
              /recast "Call Beast"
              /recast "Utsusemi: Ichi"
              /recast "Reward"
              /recast "Sic"
              etc.

Pretty much any job ability can go in there.

I usually put the Utsusemi recasts in my macro for casting. It helps a lot when fighting NMs.

For charming when I solo I prefer:
              /ja "Charm" <STNPC>

This allows me to select and confirm the pet I want. It also will let you re-charm mid-fight without having to disengage first.

Comment

when you put in your macro STNPC what does it really do? i'll have to try it out, but what was the ST stand for?

Comment

STNPC means select npc... it lets you choose your npc target before the skill is executed.

Comment

Working...
                  X