Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Card: A Tribute to Corsairs

YES I FINALLY FINISHED IT ZOMG /fallover
    It took me hours and hours, lots of parties to level up, a LOT of trouble finding help for AF, a crapload of luck, and a 250k-gil loan from my friend at one point for me to get here, but woot! I finished it!
    Edit: HUGE thanks to Kirol, sorry I didn't put you in the credits buddy! ; ;

WARNING! AF SPOILERS!

MAJOR EDIT: DUE TO HOW BADLY THE SECOND PART OF THIS VIDEO CAME OUT, I AM POSTING THE SHORTENED VERSION OF THIS VIDEO HERE INSTEAD. I WILL REDO THE SECOND PART WHEN I HAVE TIME.

[youtube]hFOiAdeWf60[/youtube]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOiAdeWf60
    I don't like the second half that much, and most of the video relies on the chatlog in a way, but eh, everyone seems to like this video. This is probably my best work yet regardless, judging on everyone else's reactions so far. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Eiyoko; 10-17-2007, 06:40 PM.

Re: Wild Card: A Tribute to Corsairs

A warning for AF spoilers woulda been nice. I stopped watching a few minutes in
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

I had a very critical post here, but I deleted it, I sounded like the evil super nazi moderator (You know the one *looks around*)

If you really want some harsh ish CC then I can PM you it. It might have some usefull advice if you're very new to video making which you seem to be. From your credits and the style atleast I hope you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro View Post
          I had a very critical post here, but I deleted it, I sounded like the evil super nazi moderator (You know the one *looks around*)
          If you really want some harsh ish CC then I can PM you it. It might have some usefull advice if you're very new to video making which you seem to be. From your credits and the style atleast I hope you are.
          I had a very rough time making this video, as I ran out of footage most of the way through. I'm probably going to re-make this and edit out [most of] the credits. Personally I'm very disappointed with how the credits came out and I will be redoing them. I'm not new to video making at all; this video in particular just didn't come out all that well in the second part of it.
          Last edited by Eiyoko; 10-17-2007, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X