Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get pwnt by Promathia and still somehow win

HUGE SPOILERS

http://upload.ffxionline.com/lagosfirstdawn.avi (117MB - Right click > Save As)

20 minute video of my CoP group getting LOLed at by Promathia. Our strategy for the second part of the fight was just "open up on him" while Fynlar chainspell stuns. The twilight god put the kaibosh on that pretty early on by knocking us out of casting range, throwing his magic immunity move, and then giving us the 90 second uncurable silence for lulz. After wiping out our melees with a nice Meteor > Malevolent Blessing combo, it was magic-immune boss vs 4 silenced mages.

I spend pretty much 30 seconds of the fight proper alive, unstunned and unsilenced. Somehow, whittling him down 2 by 2 we eventually secure the win, probably with most of our damage coming from Prishe and Sehl. So yeah ... seems pretty much impossible to lose this fight. XD But I am going through CoP with another static just so I can take another shot at it.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: How to get pwnt by Promathia and still somehow win

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Epic indeed =3 *applause* I really like how you left in the original fight music.

That looked like alot of fun. I wanna finish up my PMs now. ^.^

Kudos to you and your party! Next time you go against Promathia, give him a good smacking! >:3

/cheers you on

Comment

Working...
    X