qufim island fishermen /sigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: qufim island fishermen /sigh

most of them are for a blogspot site called remora's most wanted, which exposes all types of bots on my server

the remainder are chocobo related
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

the Banshee video is great

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Why don't we just have a dedicated thread for Ayr to post her videos in? Doesn't make sense to keep making new threads on the same subject.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517 View Post
          Murphie, Aeolus...

What does it matter to you how Ayrlie sends her time? She can post as many MPK bot videos as she wants, I'm not complaining, and neither should any other legitimate player in this game.

I mean, you guys read the title of the thread before you decided to click and watch. Especially Aeolus, do you not have anything else better to do? You troll everyone of Ayrlie's videos and say the same shit. Just don't click and you won't have to be exposed to it. Simple as that.
          I read every thread on the forums. She can do what ever she wants, but lately all she does is post videos of fish botters. I mean, you've seen one video, you've seen them all, so I don't quite get the appeal.

Thanks for your long response to my simple question though.

EDIT: Great point, Mog. I mean, this isn't exactly the first thread she has started like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517 View Post
            Especially Aeolus, do you not have anything else better to do? You troll everyone of Ayrlie's videos and say the same shit.
            1: I dont troll, I read all the new posts.
            2: Ive replied to 2 of her posts and once to someone within the Topic.
            3: You have replied to 2/3 of my posts.
            4: You are trolling my posts.
            5: Apparently Im not allowed to reply to your question "do you not have anything else better to do?" with "yup" without being warned for spamming (altho people do it constantly on this site).
            6: Troll me Auron! troll me!
            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
            Woodworking 91.9+2
            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Working...
            X