• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Aht Urhgan

Pirates of the Aht Urhgan

Stream → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53xrL1nfRgk

Download → http://files.filefront.com/Pirates_o.../fileinfo.html

Whether or not I decide to create this is dependant solely on if people want to be in it and if people even want to watch it.
    This wasn't my original idea and don't really want it taking up time and resources if it's destine to flop.
    Kisats - Unicorn Server

Essorance Entertainment - FFXI Video Entertainment

Re: Pirates of the Aht Urhgan

Its not a bad idea... but I generally hate the people who play Corsair based on their bizarre obsession with Pirates of the Carribean, so watching a fan made movie catering to those people naturally makes me want to puke, lol.

Let PotC be PotC, its a good film franchise.

I like Corsair because of how it ties in to much of the backstory to Aht'Urgahn, not to mention its basis being Gambler. Not just because zomgitsapirate.

I'd be much more interested in seeing an original fanmade movie regarding CORs, either something more related to the true ToA storyline or just completely original and unrelated to the game. Don't really care for a fanservice knockoff of Pirates of the Carribean.

Comment

Lol that was great. But i agree with Omgwtfbbqkitten, there not really proper pirates, so :/

Not One Of My Proudest Moments >.>

Comment

Thanks. Your comments are appreciated.

This was not my idea, I am in favour to just leave what I have made alone and not create a series/film parody of PotC. Someone said I should make a PotC video but trailer is much more fun for me to make.

From some of the feedback I'm getting a lot of people enjoyed watching this but if it was actually turned into a 15 minute thing I don't think I'd get the same reception.

I will dwell on it some more to get some ideas but if I don't think I can pull this off I won't try, don't worry
        Kisats - Unicorn Server

Essorance Entertainment - FFXI Video Entertainment

Comment

Hahah, awesome.

I do however agree with the other posters somewhat. We've seen the 2 PotC movies already, so if you do something along the lines of a homage, I'd try to branch off into an original story, rather than retell either of the two (or three, depending on when the final one comes out) movies.

Otherwise, if you don't want to tell an original story, maybe it could just become a music video medley of scenes set to the movie music, and leave it at that (Like what you have already)
          Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

It was stupid. FFXI is too slow-paced to make movies with.

Comment

ORLY?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2845363&q=taru

It's all in the editing
              Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro View Post
                It was stupid. FFXI is too slow-paced to make movies with.
                I disagree with this on nearly every level ^^
                It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Working...
                X