Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming.. A cautionary tale of choices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Becoming.. A cautionary tale of choices..

Will download tommorrow neeed to log, if its from you its definitely a must see haven't been on the boards in awhile >.> how did i get downsized to a junior member when i was a vet member?

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Khidir
      Will download tommorrow neeed to log, if its from you its definitely a must see haven't been on the boards in awhile >.> how did i get downsized to a junior member when i was a vet member?
      Back in May when a lot of new people joined, it became apparent that the gap between newbie and veteran was too low. So Ping changed the requirements.

Comment

Bumping so other people can enjoy this video. i have it on my HDD, but completely forgot it was there. Watched it tonight. So im sharing again ^^
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Not bad.

Not a big fan of the music myself, though. It didn't seem that fitting if you ask me, but *shrug*

Comment

Very enjoyable, and yes, as a fellow Blue Mage, I can relate to that tale easily. The music fit very well, IMO (yay for E.S. Posthumus).

I'm wanting to actually gear up and give the Blue Mage 70 cap fight a try, just for the story alone (I broke my Final Limit a long time ago with Dragoon).

Comment

Phooey... I want this video back! Can you re-up it or something?

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to see what all the talk is about. Sounds like an awesome video!

Comment

Working...
                X