GM in the GM jail, punishing a Tarutaru useing 3rd party Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GM in the GM jail, punishing a Tarutaru useing 3rd party Software

i was not talking to you lol and the muisc was not the best but still good to hear and i got tons of Rap music so i should know.

if you think that rap is shit then dont hear it no one is making you lol nvm really this is getting offtopic
    Last edited by Sephiroth2006; 07-10-2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

having listened to all types of music over the last 25 or so years, Rap is the fastest to fall into the crapper.

It was great when it was fresh, but they don't even write their own music or lyrics now, it's all overly sampled crap.

Comment

ok thats what you think and again this is getting offtopic but seems theres no rules in this forums lol but oh well anyways i like it and ppl can hear what they wish if you dont like it again just dont hear it no one is making anyone listen it.

and the most shitty music is pop lol

Comment

There is some very well made rap music out there. That wasn't a good example.

Comment

yeah like i said was not the best to put on

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth2006
              yeah like i said was not the best to put on
              My apologies for repeating something you've said. I find it very difficult to understand your posts, so that's why.

Comment

no need to apologies lol

Comment

Wayyyy off subjuct guys. Didn't want to go into music. For this isn't my vid, but just a Vid I found. So ya. Rubberbandman. Its an interesting name. and no doubt because of the name he choose rap to be on there. But Im not a great fan of rap. But To see a taru try to get out of his punishment by dancing. Thats funny.

Comment

All taru are tricksy. They try and use their adorableness to distract you and then they [Sneak Attack] you in the back! That GM is very lucky that he escaped alive.

Comment

True, but at least the GM applauded his dance..

Comment

I don't think he had a choice! If you don't appease a dancing taru they may very well turn on you.

Comment

Did the GM log him out in the end seens as he was trying not too? Stupid tarus, should have just (Kick Attacks) him outaru there.
                          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                          Woodworking 91.9+2
                          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Not that I know of. The movie ends there.. I think Ive seent his guy in the Shiva server..

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

LOL, i have never seen a GM so i didn't know what they look like. And it looks like the jail he sent him to was horuto , funny

Comment

Working...
                                X