• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM in the GM jail, punishing a Tarutaru useing 3rd party Software

Hahaha! This tarutaru messes with the GM

http://media.putfile.com/GM-In-the-GM-Jail

Re: GM in the GM jail, punishing a Tarutaru useing 3rd party Software

I love it when people waste the time of the GMs. Although that GM did appear to enjoy the dance.

By the way, when I said I love it, I meant that I hate it. Also, the music was annoying.

Comment

lol how stupid yet funny
      "Life is only what we choose to make it"

Comment

It's actually rather sad. In most game the GM to player ratio is horrible.
        This guy, who ever he thinks he is, possibly held up a gm from helping someone with an actual problem while he danced.

Comment

Thats why its funny. Plus he got what he deserved. A couple months suspension.

Comment

uh, GMs typically either suspend for 72hrs or ban. I doubt they suspended him for a couple *months*

That's probably from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
              Also, the music was annoying.
              I have to agree. Granted, the music of FFXI is not everyone's cup of tea, but the clip spoke for itself, it didn't need that extra music running in the background. I turned off my speakers, I can't handle that loud yelling that some people call music. >.>

Two parts I rather enjoyed were the guy asking if he could go AFK in the jail, and the other one was when he said he didn't know it was wrong. Of course he did, everyone knows 3rd party software is wrong. Made me laugh that he thought he could pull one over on the GM.

If I were the GM I would have banned him longer for wasting my time. ^.^
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

This is toooo funny =D

gotta tell ya, this forum is the best entertainment I got while at work...lol

Comment

I agree, Im not to fond of the music. But The video is just plain halariouse.

Comment

that was funny and nice music 2 lol and Aksannyi this kind of music is called Rap

Comment

I started to get attached to the music, and his name was Rubberbandman. I just couldn't say no.

Of course I also had that question: Can you just AFK in there or would you get booted after a certain time?

Comment

Funny video. Not so funny music.

"Fuck this! Clit that!" No thanks, that's not the kind of thing I like to hear when I'm watching something.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth2006
                          that was funny and nice music 2 lol and Aksannyi this kind of music is called Rap
                          Well, to be honest with you, had I listened to it for more than two seconds I might have figured that out myself, but something comes blasting on my speakers my first instinct is to turn it off. Call me old or whatever (though I don't think I'm really that old), but I just don't like excessively loud music, whatever style it may be.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I think that you just ant used to hearing this kind of music but thats ok

Comment

I'm used to hearing it.

As someone who's listened to a fair amount of Rap, I think I can give a fair opinion on it, as well as rate it for it's musical effectiveness.

Dat music be shit, yo. Turn on some o' dat rawk. Rap is Crap without a C. It is be so Crappy, even Crap didn't want to share it's name, dawg. Dis shit (oh fuck it, typing like this is killing my brain, back to english) sucks like a 2$ hoover.

In general, rap is shit. In general, people who listen to rap don't care that they're exposing themselves to audioshit. I turned the music on the player off. It's just plain crap. Clit Clit yo? wtf?

Comment

Working...
                              X