DRG onry ODS and DRG soro Light skillchain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRG onry ODS and DRG soro Light skillchain

Hey ^^ It's been a while since I've been here >.>; Well here are two vids made by a friend, Mantic from Midgar. the first is a 6DRG/mage ODS ksnm fight.

http://www.ffrejects.com/magicaltwilight/drgods.wmv

The second is of him soloing a Light Skillchain ^^ So kick ass!

http://www.ffrejects.com/drgsololight.wmv

Re: DRG onry ODS and DRG soro Light skillchain

Both were absolutely amazing!

I've been looking for the first video,or one like It for a long time.
    I'm currently experencing the 40's blues.

But the all DRG vid gave this slowdown new life. Thank You.

WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN KNIGHTS, OUR DAY WILL COME.
    Once again great vid,I'm also looking for all the "All DRG Pt" video
    clips I can.
    All links sent my way, you will have my thanks.........
    A Warrior's place is not to die,

But to allow others to live.....

Comment

awsome vid i don't know drg/sam could still work lol bah iam still new to this even tho iam lv53 drg and iam still working on getting my rdm up

Comment

I haven't played melee in quite a while, so my knowledge on tp gain might be a little bit rusty. But when he used vorpal for the fragmentation SC, how did his tp gain so quick? You can see his tp go up one after another, obviously because vorpal is a multi hit ws. But with current tp gain mechanics, isin't it +1 tp for every additional hit? Or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop
          I haven't played melee in quite a while, so my knowledge on tp gain might be a little bit rusty. But when he used vorpal for the fragmentation SC, how did his tp gain so quick? You can see his tp go up one after another, obviously because vorpal is a multi hit ws. But with current tp gain mechanics, isin't it +1 tp for every additional hit? Or am I wrong?
          That was Meditate + Jump + High Jump, but what did he use to instantly gain over 290 TP after the Impulse Drive?

Comment

I am glad the videos have inspired you ^^ I didn't like the 40s too much in the begining the first time.

Well, If you look at the video as soon as he Impulse Drive he 2hred. Spirit Surge will transfer your Wyverns TP to you as well as his hp and stats. Then he used Meditate and imediately used Vorpal Thrust. Finish off the TP gain for Wheeling Thrust with Jump and High Jump.

We were gonna try to Trio Serket (3 DRG/RDM) but a HNMLS got him...luckily the RMT didn't ^^ Think they wanna try Genbu >.>;

Comment

the scorps is pretty meh, but that light SC...wow

Not only the fact that he was able to do that, but he kept the energy up in the video too. excellent job.

Comment

would of he managed the last WS to finish the light skillchain had the cobroli missed him? Very impressive stuff.

Comment

I only watched the Light Skillchain video, but still, wow. Really cool that he was able to do that.

I also like that the video wasn't overly long. It just showed the necessary bits.

Comment

Can't download the videos. They stop dling at random percentages.

Comment

Working...
                    X