Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Riot VS. Kirin

http://files.filefront.com/Clan_Riot.../fileinfo.html

This isnt the best vid but who cares lol. I do it the way i like. Anyways enjoy ^_^ and please post opinions.

The songs are as followed.

Decadence by Disturbed

Resurrection by Fear Factory

Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin
    Last edited by Margulis; 06-11-2006, 08:22 AM.

Re: Clan Riot VS. Kirin

11 clicks and no opinions T_T

Comment

42 clicks and no one commented. Vanadiel hates me T_T

Comment

i give up now i wont be posting anymore videos here.

Comment

I clicked but it wouldn't play. Mebbe upload to Youtube?

Comment

Sorry Margulis, I haven't had a chance to see it yet. When I take a look later tonight I will post my thoughts on it.

I understand where you are coming from. The video forum here is not very active, sadly. I wish it was, because the KillingIfrit video forums have a tendancy to not load for me. They are alot more active though.

REGENSHIRE / CARBUNCLE SERVER - TheAMC Linkshell / Creator of The Final Fantasy Opera & Seeds of Discord
            BRD 75 / WHM 44 / BLM 22 / RDM 18 / WAR 18

Comment

its a download thats y it didnt play. i put it up on file front.

Comment

Well, am downloading it now... am curious to see how you guys did on it... as I've seen a few of you around, and mostly, you seem like a preeeeeetty gewd bunch of peeps!

Will post more once I've watched it this afternoon.

- Saeriel

Comment

I watched it last night. Please understand that I am not a big fan of "linkshell taking on HNM videos" in general. These comments are meant to be constructive.

1. Pacing/Lack of Action: In the future, you might try cutting between scenes more often instead of just showing long segments of you running around. By making smaller cuts, you can show more action sequences, which are more enjoyeable to watch.

2. Distance/Lack of Action: For most parts of the video, you were fairly far away from what was happening, and as such, it was kinda boring. About the only thing you can see is the mob in the distance. This is a common problem for players with mage jobs, because they normally are not in the thick of things like melee are.

It seems to be a good first attempt, but I did not find it overly interesting due to the above issues. If you work on these two things, I think you can greatly improve your next video to make it more engaging.

REGENSHIRE / CARBUNCLE SERVER - TheAMC Linkshell / Creator of The Final Fantasy Opera & Seeds of Discord
                  BRD 75 / WHM 44 / BLM 22 / RDM 18 / WAR 18

Comment

Not bad, but yeah... kinda boring though - for the reasons the above poster mentioned. ><

If you've ever played SWG... you may recognise this dungeon... this is from a guild I know on there, and is a very cool video of a raid...

This basically highlighted the best fights, and edited out my guilds massive fleeing retreat from the picture (we'd already got what we came for to do a run later and our buffs were running out ^^*)

- Saeriel.

*at least that's what I tell people... ^^

Comment

Yea but hey i can only work with what i have lol. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X