Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LS Theme Video Teaser - What do you think?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS Theme Video Teaser - What do you think?

My sister, Thoris, has been working on a video starring the members (all 4 of them) of our family LS "CaptainsLog" on the Sylph server. She's having us all record in-game footage and then sending it to her for editing. It's mostly just for {Fun} and {Excitement}, but we figured we'll post it here when it's finished for others to enjoy should they wish.

While we're still working on the actual filming, Thoris did throw together some of the first stuff sent to her to get a feeling for how the video was going to look. She wanted me to go ahead and post it here and see what you all thought. At the moment it only contains footage of me, but it'll eventually be of all of us when the whole thing is finished.

The Video can be found here:

http://files.filefront.com/CaptainsL.../fileinfo.html

If you like what you see and would be interested in seeing the full version when it's done, please let us know. Also, constructive criticism is always welcome!

---------------------------------------

Re: LS Theme Video Teaser - What do you think?

Well I think its cute! It's also very well done! Please tell her {Good job!}
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
    X