This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiamatsfangs linkshell intro video.

Well i was working on a new updated one but my pc crashed and lost all its files. We are currently trying to work on one that adds all the new members we have. A few things you may notice is that there may not be any galka in the vid. thats because i was adding them to the vid b4 my pc died and i made this one before that. Also you may see Girr and Keelah in this video. Im not looking for flames from no one. They were put in here before i knew about this whole homer the scammer thing and if you look at the date you will see. They have also been kicked from the linkshell and from what i heard left ffxi. So without futher adue i bring you a preview of who we are and what we do and how much we rock. Once the updated one is finish we will post it. Until then please give me your opinions on how it looks and how you like it. Thank you

http://files.filefront.com/TF_intro_f...leinfo.html

LET THE DOWNLOAD LINES BEGIN!

Special thanks to the linkshell Lightstemplar for the coming up with a great way to tell people who linkshell members are

PS. Remember this is just a preview of things to come just tell me your opinions of it and what i can do to improve it.

Re: Tiamatsfangs linkshell intro video.

Ok i know people are downloading and watching this but y am i not getting any feedback T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Margulis
      Ok i know people are downloading and watching this but y am i not getting any feedback T_T
      I kinda felt the same way when I have released projects in the past. They don't get that many comments, or even views, in comparison to some other forums. I hope this improves, because killingifrit is extreamly laggy and I want to avoid alla since they were bought out.

Anyhow, here come my comments. This is meant to be constructive critisism.

- I would try changing you encoding a little if possible. Everything is very blurry, and it takes away from the potential quality of the video. Most people who download videos have broadband, so I would up the quality, as your file size is very small right now.

- Does the song repeat at the middle, or is it just me? I find the song itself somewhat repetative, so I would definetly use a different song when the first one ends.

- If possible, you might consider speeding up parts of the video, and make it feel faster, and add more battle type scenes. I think this would match your music better. The music is fast paced, while alot of the video isn't.

REGENSHIRE / CARBUNCLE SERVER - TheAMC Linkshell / Creator of The Final Fantasy Opera & Seeds of Discord
      BRD 75 / WHM 44 / BLM 22 / RDM 18 / WAR 18

Comment

yes i know what u mean. i havent found a another good song that fits what we have done in the past year and a half (yea the link is over a year old now ^_^). I picked "Stronger" by Trustcompany to tell everyone that we arent weak anymore. Thru all the drama we went thru which almost made the shell break we over came that. Making us both stronger and wiser. As for this video this is just a prototype so i can get feedback on it and improve upon it. Thank you for your comments regenshire i will consider what u said.

Comment

Working...
        X