This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help finding a movie

I'm looking for an FFXI movie that is about MPKing and has the song "let the bodies hit the floor". There is one out there, so please post a link if you find it!

Re: I need help finding a movie

I got it but the only way i know how to upload files is bit torrent, if you know a site that can let me upload this pm me and i can get it for you.

Comment

pearlsea:

Ask reddo for his/her email address, then go to http://www.yousendit.com and send it through there. It's free, and the downloads are fast. Shouldn't take too long to upload the file, either. If you want, then you can send me the file at amferraro@gmail.com (through yousendit.com) and I'll host it permanently.

Comment

Zion i sent it to you so that other can watch this too.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpIVwvIYb...20fantasy%20xi

That one? I watched it yesterday^^

Comment

That one? I watched it yesterday^^
            Not quite That's a good one, though.

Your video is now hosted here, pearlsea. Downloads should be around 500 kb/s. Right-click and Save As, or it'll just stream.

Comment

Hah, MPK video... didn't think I'd be seeing one of those. I personally wouldn't tape my MPKs(Assuming I ever MPK'd someone) that's evidence you did it! Who knows how someone else might aquire it, but the fact remains that you still created evidence of it. >.>
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X