Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone online atm that knows alot about the Model Viewer and how it works?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone online atm that knows alot about the Model Viewer and how it works?

I just need to know some thing i already know how to do emotions and movements and maing charcter and stuff but what i dont know is how can i put a kool background and words and stuff of that sort on it any tips on that thanks!

Re: Anyone online atm that knows alot about the Model Viewer and how it works?

that has nothing to do with the model view and more on how to edit photos/images. save your pose from the modelviewer out to a image (it has an option to take a screenshot) then open it up in your favorite image editing software (Paint.NET is a good free one) and go at it.

if you don't know how to edit images, there are numerous tutorials out on the internet (google). this is not exactly the right place to discuss things like that.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Oh ok thanks for the advice ill go see if i can do that now Hopefully i can ok thanks again bye!^^

Double Post Edited:
      And where do i go to screenshot the immage?

Double Post Edited:
      when i go to Pain.net it takes me to warrenpaint.net?
      Last edited by Soyninja; 10-17-2005, 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

lol it's Paint.NET not pain! here

the screenshots from MV are in the same directory (or a screenshots sub-dir, i forget).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

hey hats that zone called again in altepa desert the town inside there?

Comment

Working...
          X