This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help on this modeler thing

Hello all i just wanted to know if anyone here knows how i can put my model of my character onto this website and how i make him with like his srowd coming out and background and stuff like that

Thanks alot

Good Day!

Re: I need some help on this modeler thing

If you allready have the model viewer, when you have it opened and have your character looking the way you like it, hit PRint Screen. Then open up some sort of image editor program (Photoshop, Pain, Paint Shop pro, etc, etc) and then Hit paste and it should paste it into your document for editing ^~^

Double Post Edited:
    If you need the model viewer go here: www.folye.net

Follow the instructions on how to install it. I think they have them on the site.
    Last edited by Lakai; 10-17-2005, 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Dude thanks a bunch! but what it you dont have a photoshop think those things last time i checked were like 700$! lol but yea how can i make a kewl background like some people have it on this?

Comment

Well, I don't know to much in the realm of good photoediting programs that are free. Hopefully someone else can direct you on that issue.

Comment

oh and another thing some people have like 5 diff character on one page of modeler thing how can i put more than one person on same thing? Im trying to make my guy like in three diff directions and stuff like that? Thanks again

Double Post Edited:
          ok np man but thanks for the help anyways
          Last edited by Soyninja; 10-17-2005, 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As far as I know, if you see a picture with more then one model in the model viewer, they editing the picture with something to add more models into one picture to save file space. Thats what I did, just condensed multiple pictures into one image.

Comment

Ohhhh ok , hmmm and how do i do that is it confusing im not a genius at comps but im not an idiot either c'mon im only 12 but how could i do that and how long would it take?

And how can i show you what i have so far?

Double Post Edited:
              hello, you still there? ok well thanks for eveything? gl with w/e your doin ^^ bye
              Last edited by Soyninja; 10-17-2005, 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X