Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

I didn't say he was the best ever, just for the Rays. And he and the entire team played like butthole.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
      /waits for Yyg to post some pics from the hundreds he has of himself in a corset...
      Not hundreds

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Dozens, at best.

Comment

Give or take.

In other news: IMHO... Corsets are best left to people from the 1920s and earlier. Nobody alive or dead after 1929 has any business in a corset... ever.

Exception: You're cast in a Broadway (See also: NOT OFF BROADWAY) production of Moulin Rouge

Comment

Like there are on Broadway productions of Moulin Rouge.

Comment

Precisely.

Comment

ITT : Yggy is unaware of the hotness of Japanese and Korean Goth cosplaying girls.

I R teh sad.

Unless you were talking about dudes wearing corsets, in which case I agree completely. Specially Murphie, he is just too fat to pull it off.
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

1. My feelings.

2. Stay Gross, Raydeus.

Comment

Holy shit.. I posted in this thread almost 10 years ago and it's still here!

Wish any other old importers were still around...

Bastok: Rank 6 ?íŽm‚T5?@?@ƒiƒCƒg‚S‚T ?@Ž˜‚P‚X

Comment

Welcome back... ish?

Comment

It is kind of eerie to know that all of these people have aged by about ten years and those of us still looking at the photos are able to solely because of how a video game brought us together.

Life changes a lot in a year -- just imagine how much the lives of all these members changed (and how much they changed in looks!)
                        sigpic

Comment

*Bump*

Took the kids to the beach today, yes, I'm really this white, no, I couldn't see a fucking thing because I didn't want to lose my glasses in the gulf, yes, I had a blast, yes, I have a sunburn.

sigpic

Comment

Okay so um bump ...

I would have made this an actual selfie but I have an unofficial "no selfies before 8AM rule" because most of the time early in the morning I look like crap.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X