Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice

Lots of interesting pix.. like a few have said... i would never have guessed you all looked like you did. What shocked me the most is all the girls!! WOW.... i though angel was the only girl... shows what a screen name can do.

Balgas said "where are all the gaming girls hiding"

I ask this question every day of my life. Please.... where. dont hide. there are guys like myself, who wont except anyone else.

kiserai.... im sorry... i will never believe that is you.

Itazura.... those other guys (and gals) on here are crazy. you are hot. you seem like the perfect blend of computer nerd and punk, which is totally my type. please post more.

EDIT UPDATE!! he is a pic of me... and Agent M.. my girlfriend. and no im not dilusional, just optimistic
    Attached Files
    Greatest..... Anime....... EVER!

Comment

<.< well seeing as though it's pics od people that play FFXI I can't post mine :p :p :p :p :p not that I would even if I did play FFXI

It's not the great that are strong.
      It's the strong that are great.

Comment

Nite lol you posted a picture of your little brother...But this is a cool topic. I'll post my picture soon hopefully soon to become FFXI importer .
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
        ---
        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
        ----
        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

I really dislike people who hide behind messages on forums trying to convey an aura of superiority and are so vain that they aren't willing to show who they really are.
          but its not like you're one of those people just because you don't care to post a picture, heh.

also Nitefever, Chobits sucks.
          "I am the walker in the secret places, thought shadow, nightmare weaving.
          I am the silver axe that cleaves the necks of innocence, the laughter in the flame, the silence in the scream of agony.
          I am the dark priest of chaos, existing before all things, and behold I shall be when all order dies.
          I am the antithesis of all things,
          I! Am Darkness!!
          I!! Am!! Entropy!!!!"
          "By ancient rite and lore, by that which is scribed on the soul of all humanity, I call forth thy hidden strength.
          By the darkness and the light, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, I summon thy potential, By God and Demon, Man and Beast, by Chaos itself, I call thee!"
          "Blossom oh fallen seed! I grant unto thee the glorious power of the mother of destruction! My fist is the divine breath!"

Comment

Black who are you talking about..?:confused:
            ---
            ----

Comment

I´ll post a pic as soon as i get my webcam to work, even though i don´t play ffxi YET!!
              Some people believe in God.
              I believe in Final Fantasy...

Comment

-_- I know who he's talking about. I do not feel superior over anyone I just like to get to myself that's all.

It's not the great that are strong.
                It's the strong that are great.

Comment

You tell him Yuna..
                  ---
                  ----

Comment

here ya go... pic of my best friend and me ... iam on the left ^^
                    Attached Files
                    Call me "Reaper"

Comment

Where do you live??? I miss the snow...I live the desert..
                      ---
                      ----

Comment

Nerv on the left!

Comment

I want to see more pictures of pll actually playing the game ...come on ppl ...lets show your true self ...there nothing to be afraid of ..hehe
                          Gaara - blm61
                          Keffy - thf73

Comment

an updated photo you can se my face in this one
                            ::Rylin Ragnarok::
                            Attached Files
                            It puts the lotion on its skin and puts it in the basket.

Comment

Well i dun have a scanner or a digital camera so i had to mail these to a friend to put em on - these pics are a lil over a year old lol so i'll borrow my friends scanner to put a recent one up, guess i havn't change all that much but i'll get one without my visor (sorry he put all 3 pics together).

(Note: the reason the last pic looks funny is we're about to high tail it out of there. . . . that house is not mine, we just wanted to ahem borrow their drive way for some quick pics and we saw their garage start to open lol so needless to say we booked it.) thanks much whoever owns that house =)
                              Attached Files

Comment

A desert?!?!

Me I live in The hot end very annoying unless playing cards Florida!
                                Oo what fun wish i played FFXI i dont even own a ps2 i use my brothers end he sold it now i use my freinds
                                I NEED TO FIND A JOB BADLY

man this sucks.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :dead:

Comment

Working...
                                X