Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol its nice to know that everyone other than Elite and Vcross are ugly. Kinda destroying all other players self esteem :p

EDIT: I was going off what she said "It's good to know that there are only 2 really 'hot'", Im not dissing anyone , so dont kill me ^^';;
    "Hence banished is banished from the world, and the worlds exile is death."
    ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002
    Mad Sky; ?C?á‚¢?Ì‹ó?Š?y equipment - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?2554

Comment

Soon to be playing... hopefully in beta, haha.

Comment

wow u guys~~ lots of pictures=) its fun looking at how everyone looks~ now i know what everyone looks like behind the keyboard hehehe dont feel embarressed or anything about putting ur picture up. this is just for fun ^^ anyways thanks guys for posting your pictures ^^ hope to see more~

o yea and no one body is ugly okie ^^ everyone is beautiful

heres another pix of me but its more recent^^ im bored and i have nuthin else to do so yea =)
        Attached Files
        "Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed."

Comment

lol I wouldnt say everyone is beautiful....my words would be like, everyone is....unique...
          ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002

Comment

angel you kinda look like yuna from x-2,dont worry thats not a bad thing.
            if you wish to taste the ground feel free to attack

Comment

This is kinda fun. I'm so vain I think I'm gonna have to get on a server with some of the hot girls (I swear I'm joking about the vain part) Lol. I was afraid to look here at first, for fear of being blinded (One of two reasons my pic isn't attached) I'll put it in tomorrow though, I gotta scan it.

Comment

lol here is one of me and my good friend.he is the crazy one in the backround.some say we look alike

Comment

oops forgot the pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

I guess I can post more, altho not to fond of myself

pardon my hair...just got out of the shower :p
                    ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002

Comment

So where are all the gamer girls hiding? They are like extinct or they have built a colony deep below the surface of the Earth and never come out. Anyways, great pictures all
                      <:3_)~

Comment

Sorry for the second post, just my post got messed up and I had to delete it. Won't happen again.(I guess you can say thats my "Ok no more fooling around, it's game time" face)
                        Attached Files

Comment

"its nice to know that everyone other than Elite and Vcross are ugly"
                          wow 'TakeshiEiketsu' i cant believe how rude of a comment that was.. thanks for that.. ?R( ‚s°‚s?jÉ

/self esteem drops to below 0
                          /takes down picture
                          /kills self

Comment

hello hello

havnt posted in awhile... sigh damn school.... anyways heres a pic of good old findecano.

findecano
                            ragnorak

edit: this is my school pic thats all i got
                            :sweat: oh and sorry for the big size didnt know it was so big
                            Attached Files
                            Findecano is inactive

He may return if things change .....
                            but anywho i still got my ffxi friends *pulls out list of 1000000000 people*

Comment

Oh Ita ... dont be sad ... I think you look swell ^^ heh !
                              Tonks

White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

Comment

Originally posted by elponcho
                                sweet, CliXx3r, do you ride? Where did you take that pic.?
                                Yes I ride, well here is a picture of me in action...
                                Attached Files
                                Gaara - blm61
                                Keffy - thf73

Comment

Working...
                                X