Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many beautiful people.
    "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

Originally posted by vincent cross
      so many beautiful people.
      Lol, that might change if I do decide to post mine. Only people ever say anything about how I look is my Mother and Grandparents, but can't always expect their view to be what the majority think. Lol, don't know probably just have a bad self-image of myself .

Anyway intresting the variety of different people and styles.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Definitely a variety....a variety I didnt expect to be sitting behind all those keyboards.
        "Hence banished is banished from the world, and the worlds exile is death."
        ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002
        Mad Sky; ?C?á‚¢?Ì‹ó?Š?y equipment - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?2554

Comment

Sean Elite Farhan~
          Attached Files
          |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

Comment

:dead:
            "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

Oohh Vcross what a hunk
              Ailis
              竜・75��・6��戦・4��シ・4�
              白・61��・3��黒・4�

Comment

Heh, well if Grad photos are acceptable then maybe I can find mine. Hopefully the website it's at is still up (Not giving the link, don't want anyone seeing my baby photos embarissing enough knowing that they are online for anyone to see if they knew were).

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Alright here is a photo of a future FFXI player.

Can't believe website was still there, it's been a long time since it was updated but it looks like the embaressing photo's were removed so if for some reason (don't know they really would want to) if you want to see photo's of my brother and sister and what ever other stuff. Here is the link then
                  www.geocities.com/loveshorses.geo

Well anyway to any who decide to actually look at that link enjoy. Oh might take some time to load person who created website went a little overboard with animated gifs and scripts. Tried to tell her not to do it but it's her website so what can you do :p

EDIT: Can't figure out how to add image into already posted messages. Look for 3rd post after this one for image.

Comment

MY GOD!! u.u It's huge! My god, resize that thing :p
                    *Idly sings 'The beautiful people'*
                    ^^ I will have to post, once I get my film developed.
                    Lavian Vermillion
                    XOXOXOXOXOXO
                    Ragnarok Server
                    Deviant Art - GT Ranma

Comment

Originally posted by Lavian
                      MY GOD!! u.u It's huge! My god, resize that thing :p
                      *Idly sings 'The beautiful people'*
                      ^^ I will have to post, once I get my film developed.
                      Sorry about how big it is. I totally forgot that the image on the website is actually resized in the HTML code.

EDIT: Must be blind or goofed, how do you add an attachment to an already posted message? Tried to resize and ended up deleteing it

Comment

Here is the photo I had posted earlier in a smaller size. Sorry about that, another thing I got to leature someone about not doing to make their webpage easier to access and takes less space.

EDIT: Man, another thing. I got to applogize about the double double posts, usually don't do that don't know why I did today.

Attached Files

Comment

omg, Elite and Vcross are soooo hott! ^_^;;

Comment

meh, I don't think any of these are very decent

I don't play FFXI yet though.
                            Hmm... this thread and my own picture have reminded me of why gamers shouldn't make "Post your pic" threads.
                            *shudder*
                            "I am the walker in the secret places, thought shadow, nightmare weaving.
                            I am the silver axe that cleaves the necks of innocence, the laughter in the flame, the silence in the scream of agony.
                            I am the dark priest of chaos, existing before all things, and behold I shall be when all order dies.
                            I am the antithesis of all things,
                            I! Am Darkness!!
                            I!! Am!! Entropy!!!!"
                            "By ancient rite and lore, by that which is scribed on the soul of all humanity, I call forth thy hidden strength.
                            By the darkness and the light, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, I summon thy potential, By God and Demon, Man and Beast, by Chaos itself, I call thee!"
                            "Blossom oh fallen seed! I grant unto thee the glorious power of the mother of destruction! My fist is the divine breath!"

Comment

<------- well thats me -.-;;;;

(you know cameras take a year off your life for each picture taken)

I'll be back with more when i find my damn camera ><
                              "The forgotten always come back."

Comment

OMFG u.u They look like brothers ^_^ LOL
                                Hrm, well ^^ It's good to know that there are only 2 really 'hot', as Mithra says, guys round here. We need more ugly people! I'll help add to that population once I add my pic to the pile ^_- Heehee, will have to post a pic of me now.

Ohhh, and there are some really good looking women playing ^_^ Yay! Now if only I could see you while playing u.u; I would not only be able to see my cute little Lavian, but I would be able to see more eye candy, so to speak ^_-

Just f33r whoever was playing FFXI nekid ;.; On second thought, it would be better if we could not see eachother while playing ^_^;;;;;;
                                Lavian Vermillion
                                XOXOXOXOXOXO
                                Ragnarok Server
                                Deviant Art - GT Ranma

Comment

Working...
                                X