Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0mG freakin´ out MuhAHA Lo0oL ^^
    Attached Files
    Call me "Reaper"

Comment

• Ganked from my random pictures section...and it's a little over a year old, and my hair's short now...but oh well. Close enough. :D
      Attached Files

Comment

• I hope you weren't going out on a date like that....:sweat: :sweat:
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
        ---
        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
        ----
        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

• Ánother freakin pix hehe ^^

me and my friends freakin out hrhr
          Attached Files
          Call me "Reaper"

Comment

• Getting ready for a ren faire, actually. What's the difference? ^^D

Comment

• Originally posted by John Doe III
              I hope you weren't going out on a date like that....:sweat: :sweat:
              LoL what a diss...

Anyway it says in the beginning somewhere that this is only for players (FFXI I mean) but it seems someone stretched the rules a little so is it just like post a pic and be happy or woot?

Cuz I could post a pic but I don't know if It's worth the effort, I mean if its illegal and all :p

Comment

• Where did you buy the armor I was looking for something similar to that for a halloween party Im going to this year. Let me know I wanted the armor that looks like what was worn in Romeo and Juliet. I have my reasons

Originally posted by Sagus
                Ganked from my random pictures section...and it's a little over a year old, and my hair's short now...but oh well. Close enough. :D
                "It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice"
                MC Scooter.

Comment

• hehe he did the chainmail himself....seeing that lotsa ppl post their pics ill follow up......as soon as i get my hands on a scanner XD!! i'll post some pics of my friends and i before a ren also....and getting ready for some live-roleplaying now....who's scanner could i borrow.....

EDIT: oh and i must add that kizerai is indeed beautiful, but then again, all the girls i saw in here are really nice looking ^^ EVERYONE'S GOT A CHARM IN HERE!!!!!!
                  Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
                  63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
                  Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

• true dat

Comment

• FBNIJKEGFBNAOSKNRUJBURGFBV MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha i look nothing like this

Squirming through cuts in a throat
                      cut it...cut it...

Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

Comment

• yeah, you really dont look anything like that.
                        face it xuande, sey beat you, you lost, it's over. everyone is trying to ruin you, you can't escape. -Gatts

Comment

• *gasp* Beautiful people. *swoon*

Iwould post a picture of myself but I do not play ffxi... ;þ
                          Gelfling chicks roq!

Comment

• I dont have the game yet but i will buy it for PC in the US when the time comes. I hope you like my pic.
                            Attached Files
                            I am also known as the Great Shadow Wolf, I fear none and only one rivals my power, that is Liquid Nitrogen, master of ice. As i am master of Darkness and Death!

Comment

• lol, it's amazing really... The people on this board, such variety!

Comment

• Pardon me UmbraLupis while I pick up my jaw...it seems to have dropped to the floor.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that people will like your pic.
                                Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
                                Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
                                Aikou - The EQ Slut

Comment

Working...
                                X