My Vanadiel Adventures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vanadiel Adventures...

So I tried using the already made topic, In-game screenshot, took me to one of those hosting pages i think theyre called..or something that was not forum page for posting screenies XD. So srry if im not s'pose to post this here XD. Just tell me and I'll move it where it needs to be

but yea, this is a few screenshots I came across I had leftover. Me and my samurai job, probably around lvls 30-50ish or so? Anyway, I liked em, brought back great memories, hope some of u like .

1. Me in the top dog npc's chill zone XD, I think this was when i was tryin drk on for size and was just heading to a first pt for it.
    2. I loved my bow, archery skittlez BULLSEYE!
    3. RAndom, but i like the way it came out, my characters all..."Whatyoo got sun!?"*shrug*
    4. Here Ash comes to save the daaaaay! XD really tho a weakling but she was afk an i was happy to help a fellow VoV (Vagrants of Vanadiel:Fenrir) :D yesh we r indeed homeless....the moogles kicked us outta our homes
    5. Me Attempting the NPC helper quest, that was so much fun! I always used Karyn to help farm, an all sortsa stuff...was nice.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AshtionFFXIV; 02-08-2010, 07:00 AM.

Re: My Vanadiel Adventures...

An so on, pics of me just gettin into my usual shenanigans ...The Red ls is one I actually lead myself, was doin actually very good for our group^^ was a very tight happy group, all got along swell...well..except one drama at the start, but we decided that..yeaaaa....well...you kno what happens when a person harasses another too much XD...*boot to the head*

I had a few more, none unfortunately of which are past like lvl 50 XD. I think i kinda lost bases with the game an didnt play alot like i did to 75 ...it was senior year..prom..i got a g/f...yea XD guudbye FFXI life right ._.;..

I have a few more, 5 i think, so enough for another good post...if you guys like, an wanna see a few more, lemme kno, I'll post em .

pic descriptions (from left to right)
    1. Just some ultra cool(kiddin) pic of me trying to do a sort of, ride by, run by slash kill to a innocent goobue
    2. First discovering new exp. wings of goddess tele thing ATOMOS!!
    3. This would be the first bcnm my ls did, Leonheart(THF)Magicman(taru rdm) and myself(sam) we came out victorious ^^v, we probably ran this for the ls munneh bank, buuuut like 1/13 some times we did this particular one, we got Utsu:ni ...once, an not much of nething else good.
    4. Just me in desert, omg a sand twister!? o.o;; I always wondered what'd happen if i ran up to one....nadda thing XD...Pretty tho
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AshtionFFXIV; 02-08-2010, 07:01 AM. Reason: pic. lableing

Comment

That worm pic (#2 in the first post) is super awsome haha. Too bad you didn't capture it in high res =(.
      Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

YEA i kno man! XD I only had regular television set then, now i actually finally as of like 4 weeks ago, bought a 1080p 42inch...tis aweshome I only wish i still had a xbox360...or heck you can play it on ps3 if u download that file right?...Maybe I'll have to play one more time abit till FFXIV :D I had another decent archery shot photographed.. it was from my 3rd shoulder persp. tho. I'll def. take some cool pic's if I do an post them as well, an thank you for the compliment.
        Last edited by AshtionFFXIV; 02-08-2010, 07:37 AM. Reason: had to add some personailty in there XD (smilies)

Comment

Working...
        X