This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Trip To Jeuno

These pics are not in order, so yeah lol. Also I would like to thank Reho, one of my friends on the Lakshmi server, for taking me to Jeuno for the first time.

Name: Bluecat
    Main Jobs:
    SMN14, DRG8, RDM30
    Sub Jobs: BLM13,WHM7,NIN7,SAM2,DRK4
    Linkshell(s): (Owner) RainbowOverHolla

Re: First Trip To Jeuno

I remember my first trip to Jeuno... it was packed!!! It was during JP import and hardly anyone spoke english. Me and a guy who started around the same time saw pictures of a city and heard it was the place where all the high levels were. So since we wanted to see what high levels looked like, we set out from Windurst and lets just say... we died ALOT! Thanks to a Taru BLM/WHM who was in the area that kept raising us lol.

You will remember moments like these ^_^ Welcome to Jeuno!
    ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

Good times. It's stuff like this that stays with you after you leave the game (or the game shuts down.) You'd be amazed though - even though Jeuno may seem populated to you now, it's nothing compared to how crowded it was before ToAU.

By the way, I highly recommend you try the trip to Jeuno again, but on your own and without Sneak/Invisible. Why? Because aggro dodging is a very important skill to have, and the trip to Jeuno is the perfect test for that. After all, it's a fairly long run - if you can make it all the way in one piece, then you know your survival skills are in good shape. If you're worried about losing EXP, you could always change to a Level 1 character (and you could blood warp back to Jeuno.)

Comment

I can't agree with Armando enough. Having high level help cheapens it so much.

Do the run yourself. You may struggle, but you will learn.

Comment

Hehe...my first trip to jeuno I almost died. I didn't have my chocobo license and that's why I was going there. I think I was lvl 21 whm.
          sigpic

Sharai
          Level 53 whm. Up and ready for the level 60 cap.

Comment

I remember my first trip i was a warrior, got my ass handed to me but my friend who is a 75 PLD helped me out and i was soo happy when i reached it. =D

Was good to see some of the beautiful enviroments in the game aswell.

Comment

THE NECRO!

Oh nos, it BURNS!
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

/em looks at Mhurron and panics!!

/em hobbles about trying to find help....

/em spies a bucket of water...

/em throws the water on Mhurron....

/em hears Mhurron shouting "I'm melting.......I'm melting.....Ohhhhh... What a world! What a world..."

/em hides the bucket behind her back.....starts to whistle....and slowly backs out of the room.....

Necro thread closed in memory of Mhurron
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                X