nice shots looks like neo's idea is catching on quick=0

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Comment

Re: Selphiie's Gallery~

Originally posted by Khidir View Post
      nice shots looks
      Got more for ya then ^_^

Thats right... just like a Paladin... during the Airship mammet fight i wore complete DEF/VIT/Damage Reduction gear, and just stood in a corner and took an insane beating while the party picked them off one by one...

Omega wasn't as bad... he was still nasty but ugh... we saved our CCB Polymers for Ultima... because Ultima was just a nasty bugger...If it werent for the annoying 5 minute cutscenes that take away from your BCNM timer we wouldnt need to worry about timing out...

Got a parrying skill up from these Spheroid NMs... aww they were so cute as i stabbed and slashed at them... beep boop beep..

Yes... this is EXACTLY why i pay 14 bucks a month... yep... money well spent... *tilts fishing hat down*

SE needs to do something different about this Easter Event, because instead of people having fun and having a good time doing it, people exploit it and treat it like a business... its their way of making quick cash on an event that was supposed to be fun... i mean LOOK at ALL these AFK bazaars in front of the event moogle.. geesh..and then you get shouts "BUY MY EGGS NOW!! <POS>!! NOWW!!"

FINALLY after almost 2 freaking years of hunting these babies i finally got them, although i know they will go away once i get Homan (but still a macro piece for shield bash) Im happy knowing i finally got them... although... they were so rare on other Sandoria runs... FOUR OF THEM DROPPED TODAY, i was so mad... this was the first time ive ever seen them drop

People are like "omg..." because i think this was the 4th one that dropped today, although im happy knowing i got the first ^_~

HAXXX!! (lol WAR relic feet)

Today's Dynamis - Sandoria, i walk out with Paladin Relic Hands, Warrior Relic Feet, and Ninja Relic Pants. Also like 10k+ in items lol.

I thought this was funny, i swear people take this game WAYYYY too seriously sometimes. You know how there are days where no one is tele-taxing in Jeuno/Whitegate and you sit in the town for about 10 minutes until you finally get a teleport (although for all you higher level players you should have already mastered transportation to the point where you can go from point A to point B, and know how to get there quick and efficiently). So this guy was shouting for Retrace in Jeuno, and of course it was during a time when no one was really doing any teleporting or retracing or recalling, so this guy gets all pissed off because he thinks we are all too lazy to go out of our way to help him when people like me (and alot of lower lvl people sitting in jeuno) dont even have the ABILITY to Retrace yet or have the job leveled to do it. So he goes and BLOWS 80k on the scroll to do it himself instead of figuring another way there.

What i don't understand is why he just didn't do that in the first place if he has the job leveled, and why he didn't just quest it instead of blowing a ton of gil on it.

People make me worry sometimes ...

62Dancer | 75Corsair | 75Beastmaster | 75Paladin | 75Bard

Your resource for FFXI Farming

Comment

He sure told you guys! He doesn't have time to quest!

Comment

Sel is a gear whore >.>
          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

haha, defeated by a book worm.
            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
              Sel is a gear whore >.>

The screenshot is from BBQ Platinum - A FFXI Linkshell on Odin server

Right under that screenshot is says

Loot whore of the day: Selphiie

...lol

HEY, the Leader begged us to lot on it since like 4 dropped and no one wanted it and it was free lot, so might as well try my luck i just happened to have the highest lots on the NIN pants and lolWAR feet.

Also if you look near the mob, Starfox- RDM/NIN ftw ^^ lol

Comment

More screenshots ^^d

Merit Party in Castle Oztroja [S], we just went up from floor one to floor 3, got about 15k exp doing so, it wasnt bad, traditional skillchain party with 2x Samurai, one /sub THF to close Darkness skillchains onto me. It was really nifty ^^, got alot of gil and stuff to sell, it was nice. Definitly a big break from seeing nothing but TOAU merits.

If your going to lvl Corsair, do it right, Corsairs HAVE Ranged Attack, its called a Gun, and if they are needed to pull, then they pull, If you have ranged, your pulling, end of story, maybe someone needs to just lvl Bard...

I put a merit into dagger a long time ago with my Corsair, so i dinged 59 today and got Dancing edge at 59THF instead of 60 ^^, and this was a SATA WS closing Detonation in Caedarva Mire ^^, GOD i love THF

What does Selphiie do in her moghouse besides watching her plants grow? Craft -_- I swear with all the Gardening i do my Moghouse looks more like a Greenhouse.. Poor Moogle slave forced to watch over my plants, BWAHAHAHAH!

1/1 On Gemini Subligar!!

And after getting my Gemini Subligar, Brygid made me wear a retarded outfit for PLD to get my DUN DUN DUN RAPAREEEE HARNESSS!!

Why is it whenever a NM spawns, claim macros don't work? Oh well, im glad i flashed it via menu before anyone else got it, tanked it as PLD/NIN pretty flawlessly... OH NO... i was caught as PLD/NIN!!! Yes, i rarely do PLD/NIN but i didnt want to get rusty...

Oh, did i mention the Kukri dropped? ^^

Guess who showed up to play .... dropped ??? Boots... but meh... turned into like leather boots or some trash like that lol.

Another friend came out to play too! and dropped a ??? Neck that turned into like some cheap beetle gorget or whatever /sigh.

Frogs...

And more random Nyzule Isle Pics to end this post:

More to come soon ^^

Comment

nice pics

I heard about the yojimbo yag, shame to see that he's not a nm=/

does FFX great shame...

Comment

Things have calmed down a bit now in game, i have a little more free time to do other things like sigs. (Everyone: FINALLY!!!)

But here are some Screenshots of my most recent adventures:

I cast Carnage Elegy, and MAGIC BURSTED! and it received the effect of carnage elegy!! wooo!

Finally, the last item i really cared for from Bastok. My Valor Coronet, 2/5 Valor, come on, Surcoat, you are my ticket from this Bard Only hell!

SOMEONE, was SOOOO bored that they actually put together an Alliance for Bubbly Bernie, wow... bored much? lol

So i zone into Jugner because i see a Campaign going on and id like to get a little bigger buffer on my Bard after eating a few deaths. First thing i see is no NPCs, most of the PCs dead or dying and getting eaten, and Kaiser Behemoth Staring at me, waiting for me to get my tags so he can eat my face. No, thanks... WARP.

LolBardslippers...

2/5 WAR AF2

Ok here is the Tenzen fight! woo! Completely zerged him, 3 Samurai 1 Monk, 1 Bard, and a Scholar Main healer. You see at the top of my screen my 2 hour, yes, Soul Voice and Double Minuet for the 3x Meiko Seisui's and Hundred fists, Tenzen didn't stand a chance...

So i FINALLY got Sea, it was great, a great feeling knowing i have Sea access now, its really super awesome.

One of my Samurai friends, he doesn't afraid of anything!

First item on the list of things to do... Get a map!

and of course Foobar(Omgwtfbbqkitten) is soooo short on his Taru character he doesn't see Giant Obvious UFO's lingering above, and it comes down to grab his cute little taru and suck out his innards.

Only thing that really bugs me are these goldfish THEY ARE ANNOYING! I was doing the COP mission where we have to kill NMs at towers for the Tavnazian ring, and these bloody things wouldn't leave me alone... shoo shoo... GO AWAYYY -whine-

I LOVE Prishe, if she had a price tag on game i'd buy her, shes my favorite~

More screenshots to come of my upcoming adventures~!

Selphiie, AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! -zoom-

Comment

ok, is it just because I haven't played in awhile, or is Selphiie's aspect ratio way too wide for the resolution she plays at? Everything looks scrunched.

Comment

I've see many of the GEForce do that i think it's just the graphic card in general, my shots are pixelated(but good damn you!) and spread out but in seph's sses and many others the quality is higher because I think the pixelation isn't "floating" around the characters making them looking smaller and scrunched instead of poofy and serrated(sp?) around the edges.

Also, I didn't recognize that was you until I saw your name=/

Comment

I've see many of the GEForce do that i think it's just the graphic card in general,
                          uh, no. It's a setting. Under your config menu.

Comment

Maybe she likes it like that. But yeah, the aspect ratio is off. But hey, it's slimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                              uh, no. It's a setting. Under your config menu.
                              ~_~; you answered your own question then I guess, if config is the only way to make it look like that.

Comment

you answered your own question
                                Not at all. Murphie answered my question.

I haven't played in a year, and I haven't played a lot in two. I'd have very little idea if it was correct and just looked off.

Comment

Working...
                                X