Post your GM pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your GM pics!

I was leaving Delkfutt's tower, when I saw this GM hiding behind some of the supports talking to another player (propably the big kill any charmed person with Thundaga III when Pallas uses charm fest going on up there)

I should have zoomed in, didn't realise how blurry it would be.

It's just my grainy GM sighting I guess
    Attached Files

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Re: Post your GM pics!

lol... Im starting to see several GM shots where they look blurry... I don't know why I find that amusing.

Comment

Eulatot?

That's the same one I saw while going through Wajaom Woodlands. And he does have the blurry effect too.

Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
      Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

I don't know what happened...

Comment

lol... see?

Comment

all GMs have a blurry-effect on they're armor i like to think of it as "Built up rage" :D
            Last edited by I'm just a guy; 03-11-2007, 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling :x

Comment

It's supposed to be a 'firey' effect. As far as I gather it's on their weapon. Any special effect on one part of a PC is spread to the rest of it as well, but that's for another thread.

Anyone else with GM pics? =3

Comment

Gilsellers busted in Selbina.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sas070115002316a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1473909

Oddly enough, I was about to call one on an Elvaan sexually harassing me, but they have more important things to do.

Besides, joke on the Elvaan. Totally {Mantra} here.
                ~=~=~=Sasaki=~=~=~

Comment

The shimmer effect is intended to distinguish GMs even further from regular players. It's not an effect of their armor, but rather of either their GM sword or shield. This is why it's also possible to see GMs clearly in many movies, as they do not always wear these (and it isn't uncommon to see one screwing around with event weapons or such)

And yes, [GM]Dave does claim it is from "Pent up Rage" or something to the effect, but he's not been around for awhile, so it's not much worth insulting.

Anyway, I deleted all my FF screenshots long ago, but I used to have one of a GM who zoned into an area so that he could check a glitch in the terrain, and then saying it was an 'accident' and that I 'didn't see that' ^^ I also had a GM forbid me from showing screenshots of them once, lol, but that was so long ago...

(I showed them anyway)

Comment

No, it is all about [LGM]Mozzia.

LGMs can eat regular GMs for breakfast. Hence why [GM]Dave sometimes get vengeful on those that would dare threaten him.
                    Dead (banned) men tell no tales.
                    Attached Files
                    Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

A Moogle GM? o.o

Comment

GMs have the ability to put on costumes for most .dats in game (I assume limited to FFXI, so that they can't crash users without expansions)

They've shown this during haloween events, they did a parade around cities once a couple years back, in various costumes. Saw a GM turn a fishbot into a non-normal costume too, a bat. Couldn't prove they were botting, but no bot expects to be turned into a bat, so they still lost cash =p

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                          Saw a GM turn a fishbot into a non-normal costume too, a bat. Couldn't prove they were botting, but no bot expects to be turned into a bat, so they still lost cash =p
                          They should have a holiday event, probably best at halloween where GM's go around randomly costuming people in cities.
                          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

my gm meeting

here's my gm pics from this week^^ since most pics ive seen werent that good i tried to get some good shots

as you see i glitched and fell in water in windy woods....thats why i had to call a gm

Comment

"EULA" tot. I just got that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X