Post your GM pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your GM pics!

I had a picture of a GM that came to talk/warn me one time while I was PTing. We were like level 30 chaining every chance we could in c.nest, and I had a not very nice comment and GM came to tell me to get rid of it. After I told him to wait till our chain was over =/ he was not very patient but nice in the end.
    Comment was like, "Do not PT with (random guy that bought his account) he is a terrible RDM blah blah".
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
    ---
    Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
    ----
    Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

is it rare to see a GM.. coz the first time i saw one i use done of my macos tht sed.. craig throws (t) onto bed and rape them. :D

Comment

Well, this one is rather old. I just want to mention it's in first person view and the little sunburst at the bottom right is an old graphical error I used to get way back when.
        I used to have a bunch more but I lost them all when I stopped posting here, lol.

Edit: (Sorry guys, I'll have to upload it somewhere later, apparently there's a limit to how much I can upload now. gg)
        PhoenixDown Linkshell - Trigara (Retired)
        FFXI PC Beta Tester

Comment

Hello what server you guys on i am on ifrit my chars name is bloodink

Comment

Yes cool cool, yeah the blurry glaze is an effect of the GS. Without it being equipped you can actually take the time to see the GM.

And yes they have the ability to look as you, and any other .dat within the game of FFXI.

These known characters roam throughout the private server. Amazing as is, they can get the ability's like /sit too.
            I once saw one enjoying a fight in some cave i forgot.

is it rare to see a GM.. coz the first time i saw one i use done of my macos tht sed.. craig throws (t) onto bed and rape them. :D
            All you need is a character dispute between two users. Both of the users must be in the same zone. Then they will show. They also show on some other occasions but it is rare if it is not the set standards they require.
            Last edited by smurv; 08-18-2007, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Not my screenshot, but I thought I'd share it. I found it endearing

Comment

Haha, thats a great SS!

Comment

lol thats so funny.

dont drop the soap @ Percie

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I have a couple of screenshots of a SGM somewhere around, taken on my mule in bastok. They're kinda bad quality because I was scared to stare too obviously, even though I was on my mule, and he kinda yelled at me for harassing him after I poked and then examined him. So I didn't want him to notice me hanging around taking pictures.

They're not hosted, but let me dig through my folders, I got nothing else better to do while I wait for tektek to come back online.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
                    If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
                    *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

there's a whole series of pics from someone harassing Teelow. I think it was that same taru.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

There they are!

Had to enhance image quality a little in photoshop so you can tell where the guy even is.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
                        If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
                        *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                          there's a whole series of pics from someone harassing Teelow. I think it was that same taru.
                          If you thought that was bad, I know of someone who claimed to be an ex-GM (no way to validate for sure) and yet there's rumors abound that this person engages in the very practices that get other players banned (which has been validated by a few people whom I trust)

Corruption ftw...

Comment

lol Aeni @ Clanking cup along cell door. lmao.

Comment

These pics r cool, ive actually never seen a GM in game...

Comment

I have seen a GM in the game on two occasions and only two. I have screenshots, but I will not post them. On the first occasion a GM was talking to someone in Al Zahbi just before the siege. Everyone was poking fun at her and I made a minor attempt to get people to settle down, but of course the people there started making fun of ME so I left.

On the second occasion I had contacted a GM about the ferry issue (some people would get off the ferry too early; my friend was going to unlock COR and we were taking the boat to Nashmau; it took off and he was in Nashmau and I was on the boat. O.o). I told him that the boat was going wonky, and he replied, "Yes, the boat that goes wonky is a current issue; the development team is currently working on it." No joke.

Here's the funny part. Earlier my friend was talking about how GMs always seemed to pop up right in front of him and whatnot. Now, the GM says his usual, "Is there anything else I may assist you with today?"

I'll give you all one guess what happened next.

Comment

Working...
                                X