My first HNM Fight - Serket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first HNM Fight - Serket

Finally, after years of waiting I finally got my chance to participate in a HNM battle.

I decided to take a moment from going LFG on BLU (Which is now 65!) to help my LS mates, Epic (Who should at least show a bit more honor and self control in the LS... XD, but they're still cool) to my 67 WHM and assist in fighting Serket.

Of course, there were A LOT of RMT there. I honestly didn't think we were going to get it, but Handz was like "I GOT IT!"

Got claim from RMTs (And it was confirmed they were botting)?!
    All right!

The battle was nothing short of insane.

AOE with a poison that did 40 HP/ tick. Bindga. And Evasion Boost. We had RMTs hovering around us, and boy they were pissed. And in the end...

The Serket Ring dropped!!! In your FACE RMT, you just lost some profit.

As proof, here I am wearing a Serket Shield and my title is shown.

Wow, that was awesome.
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: My first HNM Fight - Serket

Congrats. I remember my first HNM, it was King Arthro. After a maitnence my old HNMLS was going to log into KA camp, and as you said, lots of RMT their. I was the second to log in(Though I didn't know it at the time) and as soon as I log in I see dead Knight Crabs... and a Provoke. I though I was to late, when out of the crowd commes running the first person of my LS to log in, and he has King Arthro on his tail! HE has to invite me because of all the invites he's getting spammed with and we actually get him down to 10% duo before reinforcements come... they didn't log in though. They came from Serket(no claim) >.> Apparently the plan was switched without telling us. We killed it and got 2 D. Cloths.

The end result isn't so happy though. I was pretty pissed for how me and my duo partner did the claming AND the fighting... and the end result was 1 cloth used to make a V Cloak for someone who was off EXPing duing the fight, and the other sold for 3.3 million, and I got 300k because I was new... the other members, including my helper, got 600k >.> Soon after I actually got kicked from the shell because me and a few other new members wouldn't split the gil from Lumberjack we later killed with the rest of the LS.
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Comment

That's great. I remember doing Serket a long time ago on my old account. I can't wait to get back into that stuff on this account...SMN 44 and rising^^ I just need to stop getting side-tract by missions and farming and w hatnot. hah!
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations. How tough was it to get claim? On Bismarck, Serket is heavily camped by gilsellers so it's nearly impossible to get claim.
        sigpic

Comment

Me and a few LS Members are hoping to get KA on the 27th, Will be my first HNM. XD

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

GL silent
            Originally posted by Ellipses
            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
            Originally posted by MCLV
            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
            More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by FatCharlie View Post
              Congratulations. How tough was it to get claim? On Bismarck, Serket is heavily camped by gilsellers so it's nearly impossible to get claim.
              The next three times we all lost the claim to Gilsellers. And yes, one more to some common HNMLS drama that I didn't partake in.
              Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
              Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

now that we already have this thread ^^

It's the first day I joined a new LS. And the first thing I fight with them, was a jormy!

It's my first time I ever done grand dragons :D
                Attached Files
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

How'd it go, Jei?

My only ones so far are Amikiri and Tyrranic Turrok. Both times I was too low level to be of any use other than Shadowbind whore.
                  Also quatro'd Steelfleece, but I don't really consider him an HNM.
                  I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

It went pretty smooth. Very little death, no more than 4.
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Lol, rockin chinaman!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh no you di'int..... You just necroposted a thread from January to say "Lol, rockin chinaman!"

I have no idea in what context the comment is supposed to have been made nor exactly what you intend it to mean... Are you sure you have the right thread? o_O

Comment

Working...
                        X