Uhhh How did he do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uhhh How did he do this?

Not sure if its the one they're talking about, but you can get up on the hill behind the npc who casts signet at the kon. highlands entrance.
    I'm guessing there's a way to further use it and get closer to Selbina with it.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Nah theres one you can get out into the water on whitebones beach. Think its whitebones. You walk amougnst the trees at a certain point Im told and youll badaboost through into the water. Seen people doing it, just never tried myself.
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

I think i've got around 8 GM calls now. They're usually pretty nice and helpful as long as you aren't stupid.

Hm, one time reporting a glitch, four times about player conduct, feels like there's been more...

Comment

I once got net lag on crossing the Zeruhn Mines zone line and passed through it. The tunnel continues on a little way and then there is a vast expanse of greyness (or some neutral color--nothing bright). I didn't really feel like jumping off the mesh and into oblivion just so a GM would have to come respawn me, however, so I just recrossed the zone line and exited (after announcing it to everyone of course). I thought I had a screenshot but apparently not. It took me forever to find that stupid screenie directory...

PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pub\home00\open\ScreenShots

Do they really expect people to be able to locate that or is it hidden on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron
            I once got net lag on crossing the Zeruhn Mines zone line and passed through it. The tunnel continues on a little way and then there is a vast expanse of greyness (or some neutral color--nothing bright)
            This happenes to me all the time. It's the sky you're seeing, or at least where the sky would be rendered. You see that more clearly when you can't zone out of an outdoors area.

You can't jump into oblivion BTW
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Ive played alot of shooters. And where you can just glitch outside a map into oblivion and fall benith it forever. Its a creepy feeling falling into nothing. It would be creepyer if it were to happen in FFXI.

Comment

Working...
              X