• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhh How did he do this?

Sooo how did he do this stunt?
    Attached Files

Re: Uhhh How did he do this?

I do not know. But, if I were to guess, it looks something like the airship glitch. perhaps walking into the wall around there will pop you onto the rail, where you can then drop down onto the lantern. Just my guess.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

There's another glitch where you can get inside one of the pillars. Damn, I want to do it. ;;
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Theres a glitch on there, you can climb on top of the balcony near the stairs, then you can drop down on the lamp :-P can also run along the balcony and do many other things
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Yeha, getting on the balcony is easy once you know how.

Still fun to sit on a lamp and piss off people who can't do it though, lol.

Comment

Will they ever fix these glitches? Airship, dunes, and now Aht. What will happen if someone actually gets outside of the maps and can't get in. Even more funny of a thought is to be behind a zone, and temp people to come towards you, when they zone and your laughing. ^^ just a thought.

Comment

Actually it is possible to get behind the zoneline in a few locations, like the heavens tower zone line. Since it's not an actual LINE but a TELEPORTER, your PC doesn't automatically blackout when you touch it, so you can go through it.

Sometimes I sit behind the swirly thing and wave at people.

Comment

Well I'm not sure how he did it, but it sure must be uncomfortable with the tip of that lamp poking him in is butt.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Yasuhiko Ohto
                  Will they ever fix these glitches?
                  Unless they cause problems, they probably won't ever fix them.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I accidentally ran up the wall a few days into the expansion, it's really easy compared to the airship glitch

Comment

The biggest one is the dunes running around in the water. Safe route from all the mobs when your a low level. Until you cross paths with a /tell like this...
                      [GM]so-and-so: Greetings *name*, I see you are taking advantage of the proxy in our FFXI game.

(Oh sh*t!) lol
                      Will you get punished for use that proxy glitch?

Comment

i doubt they'll punish for this. if they do, they better punish every player who got stuck and made GM calls for help.
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                          i doubt they'll punish for this. if they do, they better punish every player who got stuck and made GM calls for help.
                          In three years of playing I have never gotten stuck, or had a conversation directly with a GM. Weird.

Of course, now that I've said that, I'll get stuck and have to wait several hours for a GM rescue. >.>;

Comment

Lmao, nice jinx yourself.

Comment

Glitch in the dunes? I've never heard of it. How is it done?
                              Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

Working...
                              X