Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

Sorry about the poor quality on the last one, I had to compress it so it would fit.

Just don't ask how I got in there, ok?

Re: Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

How'd you get in there?

Comment

I told you to *not* ask >.>

Comment

I have a feeling it has something to do with the Ultimate Moghouse Expansion.

Comment

It doesn't.

I don't think FFXIOnline would really appreciate me talking about how I got in there. I just thought some people would like a better look than the cutscene at the end of beseige

Comment

Yeah, I know.

How'd you get in there?

Edit:

By the sounds of it it sounds like you hacksed it.

Comment

It's ok if you want to keep that part secret. There's no need to repeat about it over and over.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Dang I had no idea that you could actually get there ¬.¬ Nice pics though~

Has Feba been doing a bit of .dat altering

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
                Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
                Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
                Susan>> Just smaller.
                [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
                [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
                Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
                [GM]Dave>> ...
                [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

lol .dat editing. its called POS, and its what everyones uses

Comment

It wasn't pos, and just to make it clear, I only use programs to know how they work, not for my own gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                      It wasn't pos, and just to make it clear, I only use programs to know how they work, not for my own gain.
                      for the slow that means HE HACKED!

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Ok, enough of that.

Back on topic, was it shiny? I like shiny things.

Comment

yes, it glows some, and the thing at the bottom spins.

What makes me really wonder is the lights at the bottom. Only one of them is ever lit, the one in the bottom left.

I'm also kind of curious what it looks like when the AC isn't there. Since my server is the only one to have lost it's AC so far, I feel sorta guilty for not taking to take a look while it was gone

Comment

Just to clarify the point about discussions of third party tools on these forums:

Talking about specific programs which violate the Terms of Service is limited to -
                            * Discussion of the existence of such programs
                            * Discussion of how third party tools affect legitimate gameplay

What's not allowed:
                            * Discussion of how to acquire any third party program (including/especially links)
                            * Discussion about how to use any of the above (TenTako's post above skirts the line here, but I'll let it pass for now).

Let's not see any more accusations or talk about who's using what.

Icemage

Comment

If I weren't on my last strike, I'd have some fun with the certain method used to get to the astral candy.

Anyway, one thing I find interesting:

This is from the second ss feba took.

6 orbs, one glowing, and one other golden orb outside of the connected 6 orbs. Also, 6 inaccessible areas (unless you're using hax, of course) that exist currently ingame:

Alzadaal Undersea Ruins
                              Nyzul Isle
                              Silver Sea Remnants
                              Arrapago Remnants
                              Bhaflau Remnants
                              Zhayolm Remnants

I can easily see a future mission requiring us to go to each of the remnants+Nyzul Isle, which will in turn help us access a fourth, currently not in the files, zone... Ashu Talif? Continue reading for more meat on that fairly obvious idea.

Also, perhaps the empire stole the candy from another previous source (Olduum?), which, when you combine with how the device-like structure that holds up the candy has the 6 regions, there must be SOME major plot/future-mission related connection! And a final seventh thing outside the six originals. Speaking to an NPC in Serphant King Square, you find out about a fabled place that rests in the skies, Ashu Talif. This might very well be why airships are not allowed there (2+2=?). So therefore, I believe that we must access and complete some objective in the six zones, before something happens with the candy's restingplace, with that seventh golden thing below the 6 other orbs. Also, how the other orbs can glow, and they do not all glow at the same time (if the screenshot is all there is to the glow) must mean something big in terms of plot.

I really wonder where the structure used to hold up the device comes from. Looks like it's from a remnant itself, no? Almost as if it were cut out of wall or floor in a remnant...

Furthermore, one of the six orbs, the top one, is slightly smaller than the others. Nyzul Isle's corresponding orb, perhaps?

ToAU plot spoiler from CS in Jueno

Also, I find it intriguing how the person on the BG forums a while back said that the remnants looked kind of like castles on the inside... I wonder what's up with that.

And I wonder what "the Astral Candescance appears to be unharmed" in the second ss is all about.
                              Last edited by Xaoko; 05-24-2006, 11:17 PM.

IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?

Comment

Working...
                              X