This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Gilsellers Wanted List Thread

i tend to watch those who like to invisible themselves while camping NMs ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517
      It's actually extremely easy to earn gil in the early levels of the game, granted you aren't a lazy bastard. With signet on, you can easily make plenty of gil farming crystals while you level yours jobs up.

Hell, I made 28k in 2 hours leveling my subjobless Monk by selling what I got from drops in stacks. I understand that the difficulty of farming increases the higher you level, but so do your abilities to farm.

There is no excuse for gilbuying, period.
      You may think there is no excuse for it, but reality states that if there wasnt a reason for it to be going on then it wouldnt be happening. And just selling crystals is not enough, most of the time there are atleast 30 stacks of the same crystal and the odds of someone buying all of them is next to none. I am not saying I whole heartedly support gil buying/selling, but the moral point of doing it, is based on the econemy of China, as well as the socail need for it in FFXI, if gil wasnt needed in FFXI then most of the gil factorys in china would not have targeted it for money, beings that if people didnt need it, it wouldnt bring in money, and they would have wasted both money and time on creating the workplace to begin with.
      "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
      It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
      Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Originally posted by x1ang
        theres no hack to know where a mob can spawn, there are hacks to increase movement speed and teleport to a mob (but that is really blatant). you sure it wasn't flee?
        Some teleport hacks can look like a speed hack to other people. It depends.

Comment

when I was in bastok near the south gate, a girl came running past me at hyper speed, I dont know if maybe she cast "Flee" on herself or not, but it did look kinda weird
          "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
          It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
          Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

depending on ur connection speed and ut condition ur system is in, might be server lag, might be connection lag, might be ur ps2 or comp laggin cuz of dust and lint who knows but the gilsellers on my server arent bad dont MPK u till u MPK them will let u have the mob a few times to me they're ppl just like us >.> but makin money playing this game and are much more mysterious sorta >,,>, i wish i worked for SE that'd be cool sorta >,,> ok i rambled too much hope i made sense
            The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Comment

There is a hack that tells the person using it exactly where and when a monster is going to pop, it's called a Packet Sniffer. There's always information going in between the game server and your pc, so a very skilled programmer could make a program to decypher the code that's being sent to your pc.

Some gilsellers on Bahamut used to use the speed hack and a packet sniffer to claim the NMs, but I think they got banned seeing as they dissapeared all of a sudden o.o

Comment

it doesn't tell you where it'll pop before hand, but it'll let you know as soon as they pop and allow you to warp to its location.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea-D
                  1 you cant lagitly say they are useing a hack...unless they tell you, you could have not been paying atention or it oculd have been lag

-> 2 take our witch hunt some where else..... <-

3 omg they got clam...they must be gil sellers all of them

4 *sigh*
                  cool are you a GM or Moderator now, that you can decide what/where ppl have to poste ?

if he wants to show us the gilsellers of his server, why not ?

and btw its not really hard to figure out who is a gil seller and who not most GS dont even denie it if you ask them cus SE isnt doing anything anyways.

and ppl warping from jeuno to KBD with instant claim sure must be lag ^^

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
                  Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

Working...
                  X