Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey i woz just wonderin where ya got all the pics from. do ya have the game or wot?

Comment

• Elite does have the game, since he is in most of 'em And he was the one posting most of them. So to answer your question, ya, most people posting pictures have the game.

Comment

• Can you find a pic of a Hume 6A if it is not to much trouble, I have only seen a couple of Pics
        Once you go shanique your knees go weak

Comment

• Could I request some pics?

I'd like to see (if possible) the best Bard armor... or just bards in general

also is there behemoths in this game? those would be cool to see too....

Comment

• Are Humes less popular in FFX1? I haven't seen many pics of them. Also do you have any pics of male humes or know any links to them? Thanks.

Comment

• i want to see some pics of a galka samurai or galka dark knight. Actually samurai pics of any race would be kind of cool.
              "Know the enemy and know yourself; in one hundred battles you will never be in peril."
              -Sun Tzu

Comment

• In response to Sin:

From what I have witnessed the most common race in-game is Hume...I would wager that Taru is the second most used. But Hume is definately the most used.

Comment

• oki....well i would need a hume female 2b as a dark knight and a bastok picture also to make a background...this would be very appreciated, its for a friend's sig i have to make
                  Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
                  63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
                  Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

• ya, your best bet is posting something in the screenshots requests, where it says "Requests in Here" in big-bold-birght red letters

Comment

• well just to have more possibilities of someone comin up with a pic XD!! i already did that and it worked ^^
                      Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
                      63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
                      Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

• could someone put some coool samurai pics up
                        if you wish to taste the ground feel free to attack

Comment

• can someone put galka paladin pics up?

Comment

• Thats alot for these great pictures!
                            -Kal

Comment

• hello!

hello btw im new here but i am also a member of ffextreme ...SOo .. does anyone here has been accepted to the beta test ? i can see that elite has !
                              If you did ....since when are you a member ? and DAMN IM JELOUS !!! i wanted that game SOOooo bad:dead: :confused:
                              ..........*sigh* ...........i would like to hear some .....of what do you think of ffxi ......ibet you play many hours..... I WOULD !!! And you have some great pics....if you can.... i would like to see a Beast master human....and a white mage paladin ...if you have a picture...:S ..oh btw can a paladin use a schyte ???
                              Fire/adrenaline
                              Water/counter
                              earth/power
                              wind/agility
                              thunder/speed

Use the force of nature.....
                              are naturist nature..........

Comment

• Elite imported ffxi...not sure if he got beta.

just about all beta talk (on ffxionline.com) is going on in http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/for...une=&forumid=7 <<- there

and picture requests would be best posted in the picture request forum (at the top of "The Screenshot Vault" page)

hope that clears things up...

Comment

Working...
                                X