X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that sucks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Staccato

Very different... the neck is much too long, the upper bodies are too strong for the lower; and they have no asses....
      Nah, they look alright to me. I just see the long neck and thick arms as a racial feature, like how hobbits in LotR have big hairy feet. Those features would look really ugly on a human but are expected on different humanoid creatures and stuff. I just wanted to see the 7A female elvaan face though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ixchel82

Nah, they look alright to me. I just see the long neck and thick arms as a racial feature, like how hobbits in LotR have big hairy feet. Those features would look really ugly on a human but are expected on different humanoid creatures and stuff. I just wanted to see the 7A female elvaan face though.
        Yeahup i agree entirely heh - I say if you like it go for it - if anything it adds diversity (sp?) to the world of vana'diel. things would be boaring if everyone was the same hume.

Comment

• ahmen brother! !!!!!
          I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• To each his own i guess [I personally, am a nice Hume myself ]
            Ramuh-
            Ashtear: THF27 ; MNK24 ;; WAR10 ;; RDM03 ;; BLM03

Comment

• Yusssss.

Elfies are pretty.....

Heh, It's nice to be agreed with for once. I'm ignored on other forums.

Comment

• frankly i think all elveen/human girls look hot, u know.
                i dont expect anyone to agree with me but thats my opinion
                "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

but what about the ass?

Comment

• i did like a request of Elvaan Male 7a

Comment

• ok u know what, use the search function!!!!!!! ok geese. were talkin bout girls here, even though this thread isnt all bout girls! dont change the subject on what we love!!!!!

Vincent its not only your opinion bout elvaan gals, i like em too!
                      I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiku

but what about the ass?
                        Well I don't think that they have flat asses. I'm female anyway so maybe I just didn't notice.

Comment

Well I don't think that they have flat asses. I'm female anyway so maybe I just didn't notice.
                          yeah that the fotunate part of it...

Comment

• do any of the female charactors have an ass? i barely see one.

Comment

• o_O

requesting a pick with :

short,medium,tall male hume
                              and
                              short,medium,tall male elvaan

i need to compare what they all look like :dead:

PLZ!! TNX!!!

_[c r o n o]__//-- Midgardsormr: 75PLD-active | Cactuar: 52PLD-deleted

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cronoh

Comment

• why canĀ“t I see the pics?
                                Gaara - blm61
                                Keffy - thf73

Comment

Working...
                                X