Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's finally Friday so I'm gonna do them tonight. Heh ken and tsu I have tons of pics for him cus he's my character in game
    |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

Comment

• Kon and Tsuriok check this thread out I started because I was looking for pictures of the same head and Elite posted some really good pics.
      http://forum.ffxionline.com/showthre...&threadid=2814
      Corrigan : Jack-of-all-Trades, Master of None

Comment

• heh, i've seen your character before but i never noticed that it is the one i am going to be as well :sweat: And thanks Faramir82 for the link.
        FFXI Player Since 2/19/03
        Updated: 7/1/04
        Active Hume/Male Raion- Paladin50, Warrior30, Whm25, thief15, blm10, Ranger9, Bst8
        Deleted (>_<) Hume/Male Kylo-Warrior31, Thief18,WhiteMage7
        Deleted Taru/Male Dormir- BlackMage24/WhiteMage11
        Deleted Galka/Male Kye- Monk10
        Linkshells- Gryphon, AntiPantArmy
        Past Linkshells- Neogundan, Fallen, TheConfederation, Celestrial Network, Edge Knights
        Server- Ragnarok

Comment

• elite cmon man ive asked u for my pics like 2 weeks ago
          "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

• Actually can you post a pic of your character facing the camera Elite? I would use the pic of him kneeling down off the link Faramir82 gave but i dont want my banner to look like i was coping yours :sweat:
            I'll look around to see if i see one, if i do i'll cancel the request
            FFXI Player Since 2/19/03
            Updated: 7/1/04
            Active Hume/Male Raion- Paladin50, Warrior30, Whm25, thief15, blm10, Ranger9, Bst8
            Deleted (>_<) Hume/Male Kylo-Warrior31, Thief18,WhiteMage7
            Deleted Taru/Male Dormir- BlackMage24/WhiteMage11
            Deleted Galka/Male Kye- Monk10
            Linkshells- Gryphon, AntiPantArmy
            Past Linkshells- Neogundan, Fallen, TheConfederation, Celestrial Network, Edge Knights
            Server- Ragnarok

Comment

• thanks elite, and thats cool since i think we can see better pics of him too

Comment

• Lol cant wait to see everyones requests includin mine.. juss helps with all the anticipation for the game and helps me plan what i will choose come game time. I'm sure ur heads big already but ur tha man Elite heh.

P.S. (by big head i ment large ego from all the compliments, in no way did i mean he has a big head, cuz well i have never seen Elite in my life and wouldn't know)

Comment

• do you have any pics of people using emotes? Or since no one has posted any before, any pictures of super job skills like blessing of the goddess or magic whirlpool?
                  I dunno! I don't know either! Well i don't know. We're so, stupid!
                  Blue sky, white clouds, clean aiiiiiir! Mountain roads are so unfair, the pavement is bare. Even if you run with all your might you're never gonna catch up to a car Doo Daa!

Comment

• hmmmm, have u all tried the search function? that helps me out alot.
                    I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• yeah i've tried searching but there aren't that many pictures of the things i wanted. thanks for the info though.
                      I dunno! I don't know either! Well i don't know. We're so, stupid!
                      Blue sky, white clouds, clean aiiiiiir! Mountain roads are so unfair, the pavement is bare. Even if you run with all your might you're never gonna catch up to a car Doo Daa!

Comment

• oh well sorry i couldnt help ya there. ill try to help elite with all of his requests. if thats ok wit u elite?
                        I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• Did Elite post a pic of the character in my Signature? (Or my avatar, for that matter)...

If not, i would grandly appreciate if you did place those pictures up for me. :sweat:

~Edit...Found it...~

Comment

• He already did look somewhere in the thread
                            Characters:

DeathBlade
                            Hume Male 2A
                            Main Job = DRK: Lvl 50
                            Sub Job= War 25

Comment

• i think hes done that one.

Comment

• Would some one please post any nation specific armor. I've seen the awesome San Dorian red suit, but what are some Windurst and Bastok specific equipment?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X