This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got mistaken as a Japanese player &gt;&lt;

shit like this is pathetic, I can't stand idiots like this.

Originally posted by SevIfrit
    we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Yeah, Teknetik is basically the server moron.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

GM Call, I'd figured GMs would of ignored me... "Oh dear god!! Not more Player whining!"

I shall seek this Teknetic guy out again and make him do something stupid xD
        Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
        Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Originally posted by Lakai
          Yeah, Teknetik is basically the server moron.
          You haven't met scryer yet.

Comment

I got mistaken as JP player once but it was the PT that invited me who thought that.. just because i used translated stuff in my Search Comment box @.@;, I also have JE set for my preference .. whatever. Got into the party and they were so repectful We got alot of xp that night though.. so at least it wasn't a nub PT..
            (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
            sigpic

Comment

LOL Yes that happens to me when I'm lvling a lower lvl job. I don't speak in pt chat unless necessary and I use the auto translate feature because I'm lazy. ;P My search comment is auto translated too. It's sad how respectful the pt members are towards you if they think your JP. Why can't they just be that way all the time? >.<
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

yeah some people are retarded they dont use common sense

Comment

You can get in trouble for JAP that is so dumb JP and Jap are the same thing to me... Always a carebear that gets made and complian are they mad cause there jp and dont wanna be call what they are?

Comment

it's cuz its been used in a derogatory sense in the past... and people still use it in a bad way

Comment

That pisses me off so much.. I'm mixed with black and white and I deal with racisim alot you know? I have to deal with crap like that and it's pathetic.. It's dumb.. Hey btw guys.. I'm not racist.. Just incases someone was too afraid to ask.
                      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle,but by the size of his heart.

LEEEEROOOOY!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X