This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: weird live cam shot

During one maintenance it was actually affixed to a certain player, rather the player was the camera. You could see her health and she wasn't chatting. She stood around in Port Windurst for a while before getting on an airship to Jeuno, and stood around in Port Jeuno for a while.

Comment

I remember once I opened it up, and the livecam was actually showing some guys office (irl) and pointing at a Mandragora plush and a copy of CoP. Then, this Japanese guy turned the camera around, so it was pointing at the screen. You could then see him log on, and his character had a thing that looked like an LS pearl but with a '+' in the circle next to his name.

He then went into the menu (it was in Japanese) there was a 'Warp to" option, which when he picked, showed him a list of what I'm pretty sure was every area in FFXI. (or at least the ones the livecam goes through), and he warped to Jeuno. Afterwards, the 'livecam cycle' ensued.

Comment

lol interesting very interesting lol!!
        The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Comment

Probably a GM that was bored and wanted to entertain some people ;p

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki
            Probably a GM that was bored and wanted to entertain some people ;p
            Entertaining the desperate people that have been pulled out of their "world" and want to get their fix even if it's only looking at a live screen while someone else moves it. How much you want to bet that some of them probably even had their controller in their hands and were trying to control the live video to go were they wanted with it

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I've seen that one a few times. I know that's in Windy Walls, and if that's a Mithra, somebody cut the poor gir's tail off. haha I'm more inclined to say that it's a Hume female.

I see a lot of pictures near the Home Point in Lower Jeuno. Always amazes me how there's never a bazillion people standing there! Must be on Cactaur, the old beta server. I wonder do they let the ghosts of all us Beta people still wander around on there...
              Odude
              PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
              RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
              SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                Entertaining the desperate people that have been pulled out of their "world" and want to get their fix even if it's only looking at a live screen while someone else moves it. How much you want to bet that some of them probably even had their controller in their hands and were trying to control the live video to go were they wanted with it
                Rofl I bet they are... I never got to that point because I dont play on the weekdays so I'm not totally addicted >.>

Might have been during one of their thousands of connection flubbs

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki
                  Rofl I bet they are... I never got to that point because I dont play on the weekdays so I'm not totally addicted >.>

Might have been during one of their thousands of connection flubbs
                  I'm not addicted at all. I'm merely dedicated! There's a huge distinction there!
                  Odude
                  PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                  RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                  SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

yeah, i've seen that pic before lol ^^
                    Akika
                    Unicorn Server, Windurst Rank 5, Hume
                    WHM 51 PLD 34 BLM 30 NIN 27 THF 22 WAR 20

Comment

how can you be dedicated to something that has no purpose other than simple entertainment i am so addicted and dont mind admiting to it
                      Im actally thinking of going to rehab just to get of this 'drug'
                      lol, lotsa fun, lotsa confusion, alot of standing around too
                      pretty much if your atleast lv30 your addicted
                      if your lv75, u have no life
                      and if youve been stuck at the same lv for 3months (me) your hopeless

Comment

lol not true hit 65 with a 30 sub for 2 months planning to beat maat with all jobs (if u can i thinks)
                        The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Comment

Lol i've seen that clip too. Lightened up my mood slightly :D

Current earth status

Comment

**(Confirmation)**

It's a Mithra. As coincidence would have it, I was just watching Live and saw the shot. Logging on here, I saw this thread and had to give an input. Sorry I didn't take any screenshots, but if you watch, you'll see the tail wagging, the NPC pivoting slightly and the camera as it pans up to about her *ahem* chest area. Never shows the face, but the chest and tail are a dead giveaway
                            Resident Canuklehead

*Dong*

Comment

Working...
                            X