Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faluzure's Hi-Res Shots (NOT BANDWIDTH FRIENDLY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Menkhor
    It doesn't take that long. Just open the pic in Photoshop, and Save As... a JPEG file. A LOT smaller, same quality, and the time is insignificant. Unless you meant it takes time to laod up Photoshop and change em to JPEG, lol.
    When you have over 500 pics it does that up alot of time.
    Silentwolf

Comment

• Originally posted by CliXx3r
      nice pictures.. just a question you are on NA ffxi, right? how can you type japanese?
      I have the JP Install also.

Originally posted by ban
      Faluzure, your screenshots still amaze me, they are always a pleasure to view! It was nice to meet you in Jeuno the other night, thank you for stopping for a short chat
      Ah ban! That's who you were! Thanks for flagging me down, it was a pleasure to meet you also. If you (or anyone else from FFXIOnline needs some help with something, feel free to give me a ring. If I'm free, I'll try to help you out. Also, thanks for the kind comments about the SSs! About your batch photoshop conversion of FRAPS pics, thats what I do too. I don't think there's an easier way than that. :confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my screenshots. I'm thinking many of you don't know the magnitude of what I killed (plus what I received). The Peacock Charm you see in the last screenshot vs Argus, is one of the most highly sought after items. The rarity of the spawn is a 24-36 hour (in realtime!) So that alone was a feat just to see him. On top of that, the item is super-rare. It sells for 5,000,000 gil. Yes, five *million*. I'm rich!
      Character: Faluzure
      Server: Quetzalcoatl
      Jobs: BLM75/RDM75/SMN75/WHM75
      Linkshell:
      Black Mage Profile
      Red Mage Profile
      Summoner Profile

Comment

• he he with that 5 mil, wanna doante to my dispell fund??

Comment

• There are other programs - FRAPS is great for fps and video capture, but others are better for screenshots. I use GCS (grab clip save) for saving jpg files, which it can do directly. If you are having to batch convert bmp files using fraps, this would be much easier.

I think this is the home page. Certainly not marketted like FRAPS is (but cheaper).
          http://www.boumchalak.net/Tools/GCS/gcs.html

Comment

• When you have over 500 pics it does that up alot of time.
            Well then. :p

You can always convert them one at a time as you upload them to whatever host you're using (if you're going to post them).
            Menkhor
            Siren Server
            Elvaan Male
            35 THF - 17 DRK - 22 WAR
            Windurst Rank 4
            AF - 0/6
            RSE - 2/4
            Character Page: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?65360
            Screenshot Forum: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...4&pagenumber=1

Comment

You can always convert them one at a time as you upload them to whatever host you're using (if you're goingto post them).
              Menkhor
              Siren Server
              Elvaan Male
              35 THF - 17 DRK - 22 WAR
              Windurst Rank 4
              AF - 0/6
              RSE - 2/4

Comment

You can always convert them one at a time as you upload them to whatever host you're using (if you're going to post them).
                Menkhor
                Siren Server
                Elvaan Male
                35 THF - 17 DRK - 22 WAR
                Windurst Rank 4
                AF - 0/6
                RSE - 2/4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ka1'E1
                  he he with that 5 mil, wanna doante to my dispell fund??
                  Haha, but you're on Fenrir!

I already promised to buy some stuff for some friends on mine. I have a couple spells I need to buy for myself that I'm missing, particularly the ones I don't really need, but could use (Stonega II, Flare, Erase, & Quake). I don't need Stonega II since I already have Stonega III, but I thought I'd buy it anyway just cuz I have money to blow.

My friend needs Phalanx & Dispel, so if he starts playing again I'll ship those over to him. My other friend just wants money, so I'll send him some cash later on this week.

I'll probably use a nice chunk of that to get lvl 60 in 2 or 3 crafts.
                  Linkshell:
                  Black Mage Profile
                  Red Mage Profile
                  Summoner Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by Faluzure

I have the JP Install also.
                    [/I] [/B]
                    what makes me confused is that the battletext is NA but still u type japanese :S
                    Gaara - blm61
                    Keffy - thf73

Comment

• how about some random mithra thief or warrior pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Faluzure

Haha, but you're on Fenrir!
                        awe come on world shift for a few days

I do wish there was a way to send across worlds though, would make things easier if you have friends across all worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ka1'E1

awe come on world shift for a few days

I do wish there was a way to send across worlds though, would make things easier if you have friends across all worlds.
                          THink of it like... a parallel universe.
                          Linkshell:
                          Black Mage Profile
                          Red Mage Profile
                          Summoner Profile

Comment

• No more pics? ; ;
                            Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
                            Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rico
                              No more pics? ; ;
                              Oh hey Rico. Yeah I have some pics to show from the past week (a handful actually) + a set that I took today when my HNM LS went on a hunt today.

Got one of Bune + "Hyper Adamantoise" (Aspidochelone). The battle vs Bune was easy. We got the Enhanced Sabre, or whatever it is from Bune. Its pretty much one of the best swords in the game for the RDM

As for Aspidochelone, we got uh.. I can't remember now (one of the items you use to uncurse that level 75 equipment and 2 adaman ores). The battle took 30 minutes, no lies. We had to divide the alliance up to handle killing him & the others had to kill the mobs we were aggroing.

Will post soon.
                              Rank: 10 (Windurst) - Zilart & Promathia Completed
                              Linkshell:
                              Black Mage Profile
                              Red Mage Profile
                              Summoner Profile

Comment

• Wow I can't believe I never saw this thread before. Those pictures are AMAZING! Very cool Faluzure :spin:

I didn't see one yet so is there any way you could post a picture of someone casting Holy?

and yes please post more

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
                                Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

Working...
                                X