X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashiya
    replied
    Re: My artwork!

yeah, I drew that 1 when I was partying in Aydewa subterraine. So, I had to do it quick or else they would assume I wasn't doing my job XD

Usually, when I'm really into my work I can do alot better. Currently I'm working on my own set of characters, because when I started I was doing alot of pencil sketches of other animes ect. I still wanna get use to photoshoping and cg graphics. lol probably when I finally go to an art school or college. Last year had received my first set of Copic markers from 1 of my friends, there used in alot of manga illustrations
    Last edited by Ashiya; 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied
    Re: My artwork!

Very nice! I like the proportions you use and the way you color. It's nice to see non-CG work every now and then. These two were my favorites:
    Image of fairy - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    scan0004.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    The hair's really nice on that second one, by the way. I think the only one I didn't like much was this one:
    Image of Ashiya on the job - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Not that it was badly drawn, but something about the cross-hatching seems off/sloppy. I don't know, it's hard to put it in words.

Leave a comment:

• Ashiya
    started a topic My artwork!

My artwork!

Hello! My names Ashiya, but you can call me Ash for short. I'm a level 75 RDM have been playing since I think Nov 05 or 06. But, that doesn't compare to my artistic lifespan

Anywayz here's a few old drawings.

My newest drawing is garuda only took me yesterday evening and this morning to finish! Enjoy & Merry X-mas!

darklucifer23 on deviantART
    Last edited by Ashiya; 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM.
Working...
X