Taking signature requests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taking signature requests!

Hello Slayerneko My son and I started a new charater's on Odin I would like if you could make a sig for me. Here is what I would like (Both Galka's Back to Back with there helm off.) But if you have a better way to make the sig much better then all means do so. And our quote (The dreamers are the saviors of the world.) You pick the back ground ok thank you.

Name: Serpico Elite
    Race: Galka B8
    Job: Dark Knight
    Armor: Dark Knight AF+1

Name:King Galka
    Race: Galka A8
    Job: Dragoon
    Armor: Dragoon AF+1
    sigpic Name: Serpico Elite
    Server: Odin
    Jobs: War 21, Thf 20, and Mnk 10

The dreamers are the saviors of the world.

Comment

Unfortunately, Slayerneko stopped making signatures quite a while ago. I felt sorry for people and stepped in and made a few when I had time. This being the holiday season, I have absolutely no time to work on any signatures. It's possible someone else could step up and help you out but with the season its unlikely. I'll check back in 10 days or so and if you still need them I could possibly work on them then. Again, so sorry, but I'm absolutely swamped.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Ok no problem well if you do have the time please could you make it thank you.
        sigpic Name: Serpico Elite
        Server: Odin
        Jobs: War 21, Thf 20, and Mnk 10

The dreamers are the saviors of the world.

Comment

Working...
        X